Learn how to draw a great looking Minnie Mouse with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Minnie Mouse.
There's a mouse in the house! Don't worry, this mouse is kind and fashionable. You can learn how to draw Minnie Mouse with this easy, step-by-step classic Disney character drawing guide.
Mickey and Minnie Mouse may have the most recognizable silhouettes in the world. Just three circles form the head and ears. Minnie, of course, also dons a big, floppy hair bow.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Would you like to draw Mickey, too? After all, they have been a couple since 1929. You can learn how to draw Mickey Mouse here.
Don't stop there - you can invite all the classic characters to the House of Mouse!
And finally, the gang's all here when you complete this Goofy drawing.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Minnie Mouse
How to Draw a Great Looking Minnie Mouse for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the cartoon Minnie Mouse outline by drawing her eyes. For each eye, draw three successively smaller ovals.
Shade between the two smallest ovals to indicate the pupils. Then, use thick lines to draw eyelashes on top of each eye.
Easy Minnie Mouse Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw a curved line below the eyes to contour the snout, then shade a large oval to form the nose.
Easy Minnie Mouse Drawing - Step 3
3. Use curved lines to trace the open, smiling mouth, the dimples at the corners, and the tongue within.
Easy Minnie Mouse Drawing - Step 4
4. Use overlapping curved lines to draw Minnie’s cheeks and chin.
Easy Minnie Mouse Drawing - Step 5
5. Extend two curved lines upward from the cheeks on each side of the head.
Easy Minnie Mouse Drawing - Step 6
6. Use a long curved line to begin drawing one-half of Minnie’s large bow. Then use another curved line to enclose her large round ear.
Easy Minnie Mouse Drawing - Step 7
7. Use a curved line to complete the top of the bow and another for the knot in the middle. Draw a small “V” shaped line below the knot.
Add More Details to Your Minnie Mouse Picture - Step 8
8. Use a long curved line to enclose the other half of the bow.
Complete the Outline of Your Minnie Mouse Drawing - Step 9
9. Enclose the remaining ear with a curved line, and use additional lines to contour the fabric of the bow.
Color Your Minnie Mouse Drawing
Your Minnie Mouse outline is now complete. She typically has black ears, a black nose, and a cream-colored face.
Her bow is often pink or red with white spots, but you can make it any color! She often matches the color of her bow to her outfit.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Minnie Mouse Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).