Learn how to draw a great looking Daisy Duck with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Daisy Duck.
Jump to the step-by-step instructions.
Daisy Duck is a classic Disney cartoon character, one of the Sensational Six. You can learn how to draw Daisy Duck with the aid of this Disney cartoon drawing guide.
Daisy Duck first appeared in a cartoon short in 1940 (though it could be argued that 1937's Donna Duck was in fact the same character). Daisy is best friends with Minnie Mouse. Her boyfriend is Donald Duck.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
What is Daisy Duck like? She is loyal to Donald, always believing he is good despite his flaws. She is fun-loving and fashion-forward.
She is talkative, well-mannered, and attention-loving. She can also have an explosive temper! In the Quack Pack cartoon series, she worked as a television news reporter.
Daisy Duck has appeared in cartoon shorts, animated movies, television series, video games, comic books, and comic strips. She also makes costumed appearances at Disney parks, resorts, and cruise ships.
If you liked this tutorial, see also the following drawing guides: Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, and Minnie Mouse.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Daisy Duck
How to Draw a Great Looking Daisy Duck for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by outlining two large, irregular ovals. They are Daisy Duck's expressive eyes.
Easy Daisy Duck Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw a curved line across the middle of each eye to form the eyelids. Then, enclose an oval at the bottom of each eye to form the pupils. Note that the pupils are positioned on the same side of each eye.
Easy Daisy Duck Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw three curved lines extending from each eyelid to form the eyelashes. Complete each eyelash by shading a small teardrop shape at the tip. Then, draw a curved line above each eye to contour the face.
Easy Daisy Duck Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw a long, curved line connecting the bottoms of the eyes and extending in a loose spiral at the side. This forms the top of the duck's beak. Then, use overlapping curved lines to draw the side and tip of the beak.
Easy Daisy Duck Drawing - Step 5
5. Complete the outline of the beak with a long curved line. Then draw another long curved line inside the beak to indicate the smiling mouth. Draw a short curved line at the corner of the mouth.
Easy Daisy Duck Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw the feathers at the side of Daisy's head. Use a series of curved lines that meet at jagged points to form a zigzag pattern.
Easy Daisy Duck Drawing - Step 7
7. Begin to draw Daisy's trademark bow. Draw a "C" shaped line to indicate the knot in the center. Use curved lines to trace the heart-shaped side of the bow.
Add More Details to Your Daisy Duck Picture - Step 8
8. Complete the bow by drawing a large heart shape.
Complete the Outline of Your Daisy Duck Drawing - Step 9
9. Contour the fabric of the bow using long and short curved lines. Your drawing of Daisy Duck's face is almost ready.
Color Your Daisy Duck Drawing
Color your cartoon of Daisy Duck. In our illustration, we've shaded her bow light pink - pink and purple are her signature colors. She often wears a yellow bow, bows with patterns, or other colors.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Daisy Duck Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Learn how to get access to thousands of printable pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).