Learn how to draw a great looking Beyblade with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Beyblade.
Jump to the step-by-step instructions.
"Picking up speed, running out of time, going head to head - it's a way of life. You gotta fall down, meet ground, to get back up again. Let's Beyblade!"
- Beyblade VForce cartoon theme song
Would you like to learn how to draw a Beyblade? We've got a super-detailed Beyblade drawing guide so that you can prepare for battle and let it rip!
What are Beyblades? Also called, Bey, they are spinning tops first released in Japan in 1999.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
The toys are used to "battle" each other, with points awarded according to "how their Beyblade knocks out their opponent's Beyblade."
They are similar to the Battle Tops of the 1960s.
In addition to games and toys, Beyblade has been adapted into anime cartoon series and manga comic books with a detailed storyline.
For example, the soul of the mythical creature pictured on its surface is said to be housed within the Beyblade itself.
Let it rip! It's time to draw a Beyblade!
If you liked this tutorial, see also the following drawing guides: Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story, Wall-E, and Bugs Bunny.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Beyblade
How to Draw a Great Looking Beyblade for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin sketching the Gachi chip, an image of a mythical creature. Draw a "W" shaped line for the top of the image's head. Then, use a series of straight and curved lines to outline the sides of the head. Draw a diamond on the forehead, triangular eyes, and a heart-shaped mouth.
Easy Beyblade Drawing - Step 2
2. Use curved lines to complete the outline of the head. Draw a circle beneath it. Use a series of straight and curved lines to sketch the spiked and armored shoulders. Then, outline the torso, allowing the lines to meet at a point at the bottom.
Easy Beyblade Drawing - Step 3
3. Detail the Beyblade. Outline a plus (+) shape in the middle of the circle. Use curved lines to sketch lightening-like designs on each side of it. On the torso, use straight lines to enclose geometric shapes. Enclose a triangle on each side.
Easy Beyblade Drawing - Step 4
4. Begin drawing the blade base. Use curved lines to outline incomplete circles. Connect them with curved lines. Draw a rounded rectangle on each side, and band it with curved lines. Then, draw triangle or diamond shapes in each section of the torso.
Easy Beyblade Drawing - Step 5
5. Extend the curved lines to draw another incomplete circle. Draw larger rounded rectangles on each side, and band them with curved lines. Draw small circles just inside the outline. At the bottom, enclose two bent triangles.
Easy Beyblade Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw the attack ring. Use curved lines to enclose irregular shapes. Then, use two pairs of curved lines - one at the top and one at the bottom - to indicate weaponry.
Easy Beyblade Drawing - Step 7
7. Complete the attack ring. Use pairs of overlapping curved lines to enclose roughly triangular shapes. Enclose smaller triangles within the attack ring.
Add More Details to Your Beyblade Picture - Step 8
8. Add further detail to the attack ring. Draw circles and a series of successively smaller trapezoids within the blades. Enclose a parallelogram and triangles within the smallest trapezoid.
Complete the Outline of Your Beyblade Drawing - Step 9
9. Add the final touches to your Beyblade using curved lines.
Color Your Beyblade Drawing
Color your cartoon Beyblade and prepare for battle!
For more great Man-Made cartoons drawing tutorials, see the 51 Man-Made cartoons Drawing Ideas for Kids post.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Beyblade Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Learn how to get access to thousands of printable pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).