Learn how to draw a great looking Black Girl Cartoon with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Black Girl Cartoon.
You can capture black girl beauty just like your favorite artists! Check out this black girl cartoon drawing guide.
Look at the beautiful face and classic hairstyle of this character. She overflows with African American pride.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
If you enjoyed this tutorial, you can learn how to draw other African American cartoon characters. Check out our favorites below:
- How to Draw Tiana from The Princess and the Frog
- How to Draw Miles Morales Spider-Man
- How to Draw Cyborg from Teen Titans
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Black Girl Cartoon
How to Draw a Great Looking Black Girl Cartoon for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the black girl cartoon outline by drawing her eyes. Use two curved lines for each, not allowing the lines to meet in the corners. Draw a curved line above each eye to indicate the eyelids. Shade a partial oval in each to form the pupils.
Easy Black Girl Cartoon Drawing - Step 2
2. Use curved lines to sketch the eyebrows, the bridge, tip, and nostrils of the nose, and the smiling mouth. Shade three small triangles along the outer corner of each eye to indicate the full lashes.
Easy Black Girl Cartoon Drawing - Step 3
3. Use curved lines to outline the chin and ear, as well as the lips above and below the mouth. Draw short lines at each corner of the mouth, and contour the inside of the ear.
Easy Black Girl Cartoon Drawing - Step 4
4. Use a long curved line to outline the top of the head. Draw an inverted "V" across the forehead, and connect it to the ears using wavy lines. This forms the girl's hairline. Enclose the remaining ear with a curved line, and draw a small circle to indicate the earring.
Easy Black Girl Cartoon Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw another "V" shaped line inside the first, allowing the line to spiral on one end. Then, enclose two half circles on the scalp. These are hair clips. Use a series of curved lines to sketch each of the afro puff ponytails.
Easy Black Girl Cartoon Drawing - Step 6
6. Finish the ponytail. Then, extend curved lines below the head to sketch the neck, shoulders, and arms.
Easy Black Girl Cartoon Drawing - Step 7
7. Use curved lines to draw the remaining arm, the sleeves, the neck of the garment, and the collar bones.
Add More Details to Your Black Girl Cartoon Picture - Step 8
8. Use a series of curved lines to sketch the girl's hand. Use short lines to enclose the fingernails at the end of each finger.
Complete the Outline of Your Black Girl Cartoon Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete the hand, using curved lines to sketch the thumb, palm, and pinky finger. Detail the shirt by drawing curved lines parallel to the sleeves and neck. Draw a small "V" shaped line at the top of the arm to indicate a crease in the fabric.
Color Your Black Girl Cartoon Drawing
Your black girl cartoon is now complete. You can use your colored pencils to add warmth to her features. You can make her look just like you or someone you love.
For more great people drawing tutorials, see the collection of Simple People Art Projects.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Black Girl Cartoon Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).