Learn how to draw a great looking Witch Face with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Witch Face.
In popular culture, witches are often sinister women who wear pointy hats and fly on broomsticks. A witch face drawing celebrates this modern mythology.
When Halloween arrives, you see cartoon witches everywhere. Typically, these witches brew potions, use magic wands and have black cats as pets.
Many people dress as witches for Halloween. Modern witches practice Wicca. They cast spells, brew herbal teas and celebrate the winter and summer solstices.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Most witches send positive energies and try to help people with their magic.
However, this witch looks more like a witch you'd seen in a cartoon. Draw a witch for fun, or make a poster for Halloween. Learn how to draw a simple cartoon witch for more practice.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Witch Face
How to Draw a Great Looking Witch Face for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Start with two egg shapes, then draw circles inside each egg. Sketch an overlapping curve underneath each shape. Use thick, wavy strokes for the eyebrows, then sketch a curve next to the left eye.
Easy Witch Face Drawing - Step 2
2. For the nose, draw a large dip framed by two curves. Add another deep curve underneath, then sketch curves around the eyes.
Easy Witch Face Drawing - Step 3
3. Make a deep curve underneath the mouth like a semi-oval. Draw a heart shape for the tongue and a rectangle for the tooth. Sketch curves around the mouth.
Easy Witch Face Drawing - Step 4
4. Outline the chin with another dip beneath the mouth. Add an oval for the wart, then draw curves on either side of the witch face. Use a rounded triangle with an oval at the bottom for the ear.
Easy Witch Face Drawing - Step 5
5. Sketch a wavy line on top of the head to start the hat. Repeat the previous step for the right ear, then sketch curves inside the ears to give them depth.
Easy Witch Face Drawing - Step 6
6. Outline the hat with a sweeping curve with a rounded point at one end. Sketch curves on the forehead and over the ears.
Easy Witch Face Drawing - Step 7
7. For the buckle, sketch a rounded rectangle with a smaller rectangle inside, then add an oval to the right. Start the hat with two curved lines.
Add More Details to Your Witch Face Picture - Step 8
8. On the left, use sweeping curves to make triangle shapes like flames. Draw a wavy, uneven line on top to complete the hat.
Complete the Outline of Your Witch Face Drawing - Step 9
9. Repeat the previous step to draw the rest of the hair.
Color Your Witch Face Drawing
Now that you've completed your cartoon witch face, outline the entire drawing with black ink. Color the face olive green with gray for the hair, pink for the mouth, pale yellow for the eyes, and navy, brown and gold for the hat.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Witch Face Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).