Learn how to draw a great looking Cartoon Beach with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Cartoon Beach.
What is your favorite summer vacation? If you're longing for a trip to the beach, check out this easy, step-by-step cartoon beach drawing guide.
A beach may simply be an area of sand by the ocean, but this picture says so much more than that. The sun, seashells, toys, and tropical palm trees can tell a story - and that story is yours to create.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Is it hard to draw the beach? No, it's not! This illustration is made up mostly of curved lines. There are also some circle shapes.
Simply follow the instructions in each step below. Add the new, blue lines from the example picture in each step, and your drawing will be complete in no time.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Cartoon Beach
How to Draw a Great Looking Cartoon Beach for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. To begin the cartoon beach outline by drawing a beach ball. Start with a circle. Draw a small oval inside it. Then, draw curved lines between the oval and the circle.
Easy Cartoon Beach Drawing - Step 2
2. Complete the beach ball by drawing more pairs of curved lines. Then, plant a palm tree drawing nearby. Draw some seagrass at the base of the tree using a series of connected "U" shaped lines of various sizes. From the clump of grass, extend two curved lines to form the tree's trunk.
Easy Cartoon Beach Drawing - Step 3
3. Use curved lines to sketch the palm tree's large leaves. Use a single line for the top of each leaf and several connected "U" shaped lines for the bottom.
Easy Cartoon Beach Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw more leaves on the opposite side of the tree, again using curved lines.
Easy Cartoon Beach Drawing - Step 5
5. Connect the leaves on each side with a "U" shaped line - itself the top of still another leave. Then, texture the trunk of the tree by drawing "X" shapes across it. Complete the tuft of seagrass by drawing small "U" shaped lines at the bottom of it.
Easy Cartoon Beach Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw a long, wavy line passing behind the palm tree and the beach ball. This is where the waves meet the sand. Then, draw a conch shell. Use overlapping curved lines, some of which meet at points, to outline the seashell.
Easy Cartoon Beach Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw a straight, horizontal line in the background. This is the horizon line, where the ocean meets the sky. Above the horizon line, use large "U" shaped lines to enclose another island in the distance.
Add More Details to Your Cartoon Beach Picture - Step 8
8. Use curved lines that meet at points to enclose wavy shapes on the ocean's surface. These are waves headed toward the beach.
Complete the Outline of Your Cartoon Beach Drawing - Step 9
9. Add a sun drawing to the sky. Draw a circle, then wreath it in a series of connected, "V" shaped lines.
Color Your Cartoon Beach Drawing
Your cartoon beach outline is now complete. Color it with bright blue skies or fiery sunset colors.
For more great easy things drawing tutorials, see the collection of Beginner Easy Things Drawing Tutorials.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Cartoon Beach Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).