Learn how to draw a great looking Cartoon Brain with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Cartoon Brain.
Thinking of drawing a brain? You can learn how with the help of this easy, step-by-step brain drawing tutorial.
This brain consists of a series of connected and overlapping curved lines. These give the tissue its characteristic folded pattern.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Sometimes, brains are used as a symbol of intelligence. You could pair it with this light bulb drawing to make a fun logo for your academic club or trivia team.
Would you like to personify the brain, making it a character in and of itself? Check out this brain drawing guide with a smiling face to create a brain-shaped character.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Cartoon Brain
How to Draw a Great Looking Cartoon Brain for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing three connected curved lines. One line should be longer than the others. This outlines the brain stem - how it connects to the spinal cord and the rest of the body.
Easy Cartoon Brain Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw two large, overlapping "U" shaped lines at the top of the previous step's shape. The lower line outlines the part of the brain called the cerebellum.
Easy Cartoon Brain Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw more overlapping "U" shaped lines at the back of the brain. This region is known as the occipital lobe.
Easy Cartoon Brain Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw more overlapping "U" shaped lines to outline the top of the brain. This area is called the parietal lobe.
Easy Cartoon Brain Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw more overlapping "U" shaped lines in the center of the brain and across the bottom of it.
Easy Cartoon Brain Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw more overlapping "U" shaped lines in the center of the brain and near the front of it. This area is known as the temporal lobe.
Easy Cartoon Brain Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw additional overlapping lines at the front of the brain.
Add More Details to Your Cartoon Brain Picture - Step 8
8. Draw more overlapping curved lines across the front of the brain, finishing the frontal lobe.
Complete the Outline of Your Cartoon Brain Drawing - Step 9
9. Texture the cerebellum at the back of the brain with several long curved lines.
Your cartoon brain outline is now complete.
Color Your Cartoon Brain Drawing
How should you color your brain? Known as "grey matter," brains are typically pinkish-grey in color.
You could incorporate a disembodied brain into your comic book, manga, or science fiction story. You can get inspiration from this sci-fi landscape drawing.
Want to create a villain who keeps his brain in a jar? You can learn how to draw a jar for that very purpose.
For more great easy drawing ideas tutorials, see the collection of Step-by-Step Easy Drawing Ideas.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Cartoon Brain Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).