Learn how to draw a great looking Cat Skull with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Cat Skull.
You can't see it, but every mammal has a skull that protects their brain and supports their facial features.
Learning how to draw a cat skull improves your drawing skills even though the skull is hidden. You'll learn about the cat's anatomy, which helps you tackle more challenging sketches, like a lion roaring.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Cats are some of the funniest animals alive. They love to play and have big personalities. Drawing a cartoon cat skull adds a spooky twist to your favorite animal, like a Halloween mask.
You can draw a cartoon cat skull for Halloween or any time you feel like sharpening your skills.
Start with a pencil sketch, then use a black pen for the outline and complete the drawing with your favorite coloring tools. Afterward, give someone your cat skull drawing or hang it up in your room.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Cat Skull
How to Draw a Great Looking Cat Skull for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Start with two ovals that end in curls, then sketch two more ovals inside these shapes.
Easy Cat Skull Drawing - Step 2
2. In the center, sketch a small loop pointing downward and a larger loop pointing outward. Connect them with slightly curved lines to form a diamond-like shape. Add two lines to give the nose depth.
Easy Cat Skull Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw a curve for the top of the skull. On either side of the head, draw a curve that points upward, then curve it down to make a loop and connect it to the skull with a straight line.
Easy Cat Skull Drawing - Step 4
4. Sketch two loose L shapes on either side of the head. Draw two narrow loops with a curved line that connects them.
Easy Cat Skull Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw two triangles that point downward. Add more lines and points to start the teeth.
Easy Cat Skull Drawing - Step 6
6. Sketch lines and a row of hill shapes to outline the teeth.
Easy Cat Skull Drawing - Step 7
7. Use more hill shapes, like the edges of clouds, to complete the teeth in the cartoon cat skull.
Add More Details to Your Cat Skull Picture - Step 8
8. Draw two curved triangles for ears, then connect them with a line. Add a semicircle underneath the teeth.
Complete the Outline of Your Cat Skull Drawing - Step 9
9. Sketch a diagonal line on either side of the face, then sketch lines that point in the opposite direction. Connect the lines with a curve. Add whiskers to finalize your sketch.
Color Your Cat Skull Drawing
Use a black pen or marker to outline your cartoon cat skull. Don't forget the small details like the hill shapes around the teeth.
Afterward, color your cat skull outline with yellowish-white to replicate the color of a real skull. Use a lighter shade for the teeth so they stand out.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Cat Skull Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).