Learn how to draw a great looking Cute Heart with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Cute Heart.
Would you like to learn how to draw a cute heart? This adorable heart emoji cartoon drawing guide will show you how.
Smiley faces and heart emojis have taken over the way we communicate. We use them to convey meaning, such as happiness, sadness, love, friendship, admiration, or sympathy.
When the heart emoji wear faces like this one, they can communicate our emotions even more clearly.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Are you ready to draw the cute heart outline? You will need a pencil with an eraser and a sheet of paper.
You can also color your drawing with colored pencils, crayons, markers, or paints. Add this cute cartoon to your school supplies, stationery, Instagram feed, or whatever you want!
Will you share this cute heart cartoon with someone you love?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Cute Heart
How to Draw a Great Looking Cute Heart for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the cute heart outline by drawing a large heart. Inside it, draw an upside-down “U” shaped line. This will become the heart’s eye.
Easy Cute Heart Drawing - Step 2
2. Connect the sides of the “U” with a curved line. Inside the eye, draw two smaller ovals within a larger oval.
Shade between them to indicate the pupil. On the opposite side, draw a curved line to indicate the closed, winking eye.
Easy Cute Heart Drawing - Step 3
3. Shade two overlapping curved triangles alongside the open eye to indicate eyelashes. Then, draw a curved line over the winking eye to contour the eyelid.
Easy Cute Heart Drawing - Step 4
4. Shade two curved, overlapping triangles on top of the winking eye to indicate its eyelashes. Then, draw the crescent shape of the smiling mouth.
Easy Cute Heart Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw an oval below each eye to indicate the blushing cheeks. Then, draw a rounded “M” shaped line inside the mouth to form the tongue.
Easy Cute Heart Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw a bow on the heart’s forehead, erasing as necessary. Use a rounded rectangle for the knot, and a partial heart shape for the lobe of the bow.
Easy Cute Heart Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw the remaining side of the bow, erasing the heart as necessary. Use short curved lines to contour the fabric of the bow.
Add More Details to Your Cute Heart Picture - Step 8
8. Continue contouring the bow. Decorate it with polka dots by drawing small circles.
Complete the Outline of Your Cute Heart Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete your cute heart outline by filling in the bow with additional polka dots.
Color Your Cute Heart Drawing
Color your cute heart cartoon. We’ve shaded ours in red, a common symbol of love that is frequently used on heart shapes.
Did you know? The different colored heart emojis have different meanings. Red is for love, orange and yellow for friendship, green for nature or jealousy, blue for trust or sympathy, and purple for luxury.
For more great Heart drawing tutorials, see the 36 Easy and Fun Heart Drawing Ideas post.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Cute Heart Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).