Learn how to draw a great looking Megalodon Shark with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Megalodon Shark.
The megalodon shark is an ancient fish that died out millions of years ago. Make your own megalodon shark drawing so that you can learn about ancient creatures.
Megalodon sharks are possibly the biggest fish that ever lived. They're even bigger than the sharks that live in the ocean today. Scientists have found megalodon shark fossils around the world, suggesting that they had a large territory.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
A cartoon megalodon shark is friendlier than a real shark - and it doesn't bite. This drawing combines a cartoon style with realism so that you can practice drawing animals.
Afterward, try drawing a land dinosaur, such as a triceratops, to give your shark a friend.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Megalodon Shark
How to Draw a Great Looking Megalodon Shark for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Draw a rounded triangle near the top of the page, then add an uneven horizontal line to the left and a vertical line underneath. Use a circle and dash for the eye.
Easy Megalodon Shark Drawing - Step 2
2. Outline the mouth with two sweeping curves. Draw loops inside the mouth like the edge of a shell, then sketch two triangles for the teeth. Add two lines and a teardrop shape above the mouth.
Easy Megalodon Shark Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw the teeth with more triangles in various sizes. Make sure the triangles are angled so that the mouth looks open.
Easy Megalodon Shark Drawing - Step 4
4. Repeat the previous step for the bottom row of teeth.
Easy Megalodon Shark Drawing - Step 5
5. Sketch a long, curve line for the body. Add two lines inside the mouth and triangles for the rest of the teeth, then add a curve beneath the mouth.
Easy Megalodon Shark Drawing - Step 6
6. Outline the underside of the body with a wavy line. Use a round triangle for the top fin and oblong triangles for the other two fins. Start the tail with another curve.
Easy Megalodon Shark Drawing - Step 7
7. Sketch two triangles for the tail and three dashes on the side of the body. To the right, draw a rounded triangle, a curve with a dot underneath and a narrow loop.
Add More Details to Your Megalodon Shark Picture - Step 8
8. Use more long curves and rounded triangles to complete the smaller fish. Sketch two loops and another dot underneath.
Complete the Outline of Your Megalodon Shark Drawing - Step 9
9. Repeat the previous step to draw the rest of the fish. Use narrow triangles to angle the tail upward.
Color Your Megalodon Shark Drawing
Outline your cartoon megalodon shark in black to complete the drawing. Use different shades of bluish-grey to color the shark and the smaller fish. Add dark pink for the gums and inside of the mouth.
Keep the teeth white. Use shades of lighter blue to draw the ocean. Once you're done, try drawing another cartoon, such as a cute dinosaur.
For more great scary drawing tutorials, see the collection of Simple Scary Art Projects.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Megalodon Shark Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).