Learn how to draw a great looking Money Rose with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Money Rose.
Money may not grow on trees, but in this case, it does grow on rose bushes.
Would you like to learn how to draw a money rose cartoon? This easy, step-by-step drawing tutorial will help you master the money rose outline.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Money roses may not be a real flower, but you can make a money rose using dollar bills and the art of origami paper folding.
Sometimes people give money roses as gifts for weddings, baby showers, graduations, or going away parties. It's a fun and lovely way to give a gift of cash.
The money rose can also be a symbol that you're rolling in the dough - that your career is blooming like a flower.
See also Beginner Tips for Drawing a Rose.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Money Rose
How to Draw a Great Looking Money Rose for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the money rose outline by sketching the first two petals. Use pairs of long curved lines that meet at sharp points.
Easy Money Rose Drawing - Step 2
2. Use pairs of curved lines that meet at points to craft more petals. Then, use three curved lines to form the triangle shape of one of the petal tips.
Easy Money Rose Drawing - Step 3
3. Use sets of three curved lines to create narrow, curved triangle shapes. These are the curled-over tips of the petals.
Use curved lines to connect it to the other petals. Then, use another curved line to create the center of the flower.
Easy Money Rose Drawing - Step 4
4. Use pairs of curved lines that meet at points to draw more petals. Notice the curled shape of the petal at the center.
Easy Money Rose Drawing - Step 5
5. Use curved lines that meet at points to draw the final petals. Notice that the petal on top is rectangular in shape.
Then, begin drawing the borders on the petals - remember, they are actually dollar bills! Draw curved lines parallel to the outlines of the petals.
Easy Money Rose Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw lines parallel to the edges of the remaining petals. Then, mark one of the bills by drawing the bold numbers "100" at one corner.
Easy Money Rose Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw the number "100" on the corners of more of the bills.
Add More Details to Your Money Rose Picture - Step 8
8. Draw the bold number "100" on the remainder of the corners.
Complete the Outline of Your Money Rose Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete the money rose outline by drawing another set of lines parallel to the edge of the petals and the previous outline.
Then, use curved lines to create partial circle shapes in the centers of the bills, where visible.
Color Your Money Rose Drawing
Color your money rose cartoon. "Roses are red," they say, but in this case, the flower is green! Use two different shades of green.
For more great Roses drawing tutorials, see the 50 Cute Roses Designs post.
For more easy rose drawing tutorials, see the collection of Creative Ideas for Drawing Roses.
For all flower drawings, see the Art Projects for Kids to Learn How to Draw Flowers page.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Money Rose Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).