Learn how to draw a great looking Scared Face with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Scared Face.
Cartoons are one of the most versatile art forms. Once you've learned how to draw cartoon characters, you can draw comic strips, comic books, flip books and your favorite animated characters. You might even become a cartoonist or animator one day.
To draw cartoons, you'll need to learn how to draw different expressions. Cartoon characters have exaggerated expressions that show a lot of emotion on their faces.
Unlike traditional art, it doesn't have to be realistic--in fact, the more exaggerated, the better. Big, colorful expressions are funnier and convey more personality.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
This guide will teach you how to draw a scared cartoon face. Anything could have scared this person--a ghost, a spider or a haunted house.
You can write your own stories about what scared this character or draw a comic strip about him. Give him a name that suits the character.
Start with pencils so you can erase the lines if you make any mistakes. All artists do, so it's nothing to be afraid of.
Afterward, outline your drawing in black, then color it in to make the cartoon character come to life. Once you've mastered this cartoon drawing, you can start practicing different expressions on your own.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Scared Face
How to Draw a Great Looking Scared Face for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Start with two slightly uneven oval shapes that look like eggs. Add small circles in the middle, then draw triangles over the eyes and fill them in.
Easy Scared Face Drawing - Step 2
2. Sketch curved lines to make the nose. Underneath, draw a curve with another curved line underneath like an upside-down orange slice.
Easy Scared Face Drawing - Step 3
3. Use wavy lines inside the mouth to make the teeth. Underneath the mouth, make four dashed lines.
Easy Scared Face Drawing - Step 4
4. Make two loops on either side of the head, then use identical curved lines to connect them to the neck.
Easy Scared Face Drawing - Step 5
5. Sketch broad V-shapes inside the ears. For the right side of the head, draw a straight line and add pointy shapes like blades of grass.
Easy Scared Face Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw an identical shape on the left, then add a curved line.
Easy Scared Face Drawing - Step 7
7. Sketch a similar curved line on the right, and use small dashes near the ears.
Add More Details to Your Scared Face Picture - Step 8
8. For the hair, start with three broad, swooping lines like ocean waves. Draw a curve upward, then sketch three pointed shapes like flames.
Complete the Outline of Your Scared Face Drawing - Step 9
9. Continue with more sketchy, pointed lines. Make sure the lines are uneven.
Color Your Scared Face Drawing
10. Complete your drawing with a black pen or marker. You now have a cartoon scared face.
For the final touches, color the hair brown. Use different shades of brown to give the hair depth. Use dark-reddish brown for the inside of the mouth. Afterward, color the face with your favorite skin color.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Scared Face Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).