Learn how to draw a great looking School Boy with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial. You can now easily create a beautiful School Boy drawing.
A schoolboy is a boy who attends school. You can learn how to draw a schoolboy with the help of this fun cartoon drawing guide.
Do you remember your first day of school? Were you scared? Some children are. But there is nothing to be afraid of! Notice the smile on this schoolboy's face - he is excited to go to school!
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
He also carries a backpack. What do you think is inside? He probably has school supplies like books, pencils, crayons, paper, folders, and rulers.
Drawing Idea: You can draw this schoolboy to celebrate your first day of school! Write the number that corresponds to your grade this year on his shirt. Then, hold up your drawing when your mom or dad takes your picture on your first day of the new school year.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a School Boy
How to Draw a Great Looking School Boy for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by sketching the boy’s face. Use curved lines for the eyebrows, nose, and mouth. Enclose the rounded shapes of the eyes, and shade a large circle inside each to indicate the pupils.
Easy School Boy Drawing - Step 2
2. Outline the boy’s chin and the sides of his face using a long, curved line. Enclose the ears using “C” shaped lines, and use curved lines to detail within each. Use a series of overlapping lines to begin drawing the boy’s hair, completing the outline of the face.
Easy School Boy Drawing - Step 3
3. Continue drawing the hair using a series of connected curved lines. Some of the lines meet at sharp points. Note, too, the part in the hair. For the neck, extend two short lines below the head and connect them with a “V” shaped line.
Easy School Boy Drawing - Step 4
4. Enclose triangular collars at the neck of the shirt. Then, use curved lines to draw the shoulder, arm, hand, bottom of the sleeve, and strap of the backpack.
Easy School Boy Drawing - Step 5
5. Complete the arm and fingers using curved lines. Then, continue extending the strap of the backpack using parallel lines that are connected at the bottom.
Outline the shape of the backpack using curved lines. Note the overlap of the flap on top of the pack.
Easy School Boy Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw a pair of lines that meet at a point across the top of the backpack. Then, continue drawing the boy.
Use curved lines to sketch the torso, the remaining strap of the backpack, the arm, and the sleeve. Draw a small circle below the collar to indicate a button.
Easy School Boy Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw the boy’s waving hand using curved lines. Notice the outlines on the palm at the base of the fingers and thumb. Texture the shirt with a curved line.
Add More Details to Your School Boy Picture - Step 8
8. Use curved lines to outline the legs and pocket of the boy’s pants. Then, extend pairs of lines to indicate his legs. Band each leg with a curved line and draw a “U” shaped line across it. This forms the socks and the tongues of the shoes.
Complete the Outline of Your School Boy Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete the boy’s shoes. Use curved lines to craft the irregular shapes. Draw a line parallel to the bottom of each shoe to form the sole, and a curved rectangle across the top to form the velcro strap.
Color Your School Boy Drawing
Color your cartoon schoolboy.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
School Boy Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).