Learn how to draw a great looking Adrien Agreste from Miraculous with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Adrien Agreste from Miraculous.
Jump to the step-by-step instructions.
Do you need a superhero? Or maybe it's a secret identity you seek. You'll get both when you learn how to draw Adrien Agreste from Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir.
Who is Adrien Agreste? He is a student in Paris, France, as well as a clothing model for his father's fashion brand. But Adrien has a secret - he's also a superhero - Cat Noir.
Adrien is able to use the Cat Miraculous, inhabited by a fairy-like creature named Plagg, to take on his superhuman identity. As Cat Noir, Adrien can enhance his fencing and karate abilities with catlike agility and speed.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Like a cat with nine lives, he is nearly invulnerable. He can run 50 miles per hour and survive a fall from a tall building!
But whether he's behind the mask or not, Adrien is a shy yet charismatic dreamer at heart. He is also patient and kind, but willing to stick his neck out on behalf of his friends.
At times, he's also been transformed into somewhat different heroes or even villains - Cat Blanc, Snake Noir, and Mister Bug, to name a few.
Your drawing skills won't need a secret identity for long! Build your sketching superpowers with the aid of this tutorial.
If you liked this tutorial, see also the following drawing guides: Drift Mask from Fortnite, Eleven from Stranger Things, and Chibi Supergirl.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Adrien Agreste from Miraculous
How to Draw a Great Looking Adrien Agreste from Miraculous for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing Adrien’s anime eyes. Use curved lines to enclose two almond shapes - similar to a teardrop shape, but gently pointed on both sides. Use a curved line to enclose a partial circle in the left eye and a full circle in the right eye. Then, shade a smaller circle within each to indicate the pupil.
Easy Adrien Agreste from Miraculous Drawing - Step 2
2. Use curved lines to enclose the eyebrows, pointed on the outer edges. Then, sketch the nose, using a separate curved line for the bridge and the outer and inner surfaces of each nostril.
Easy Adrien Agreste from Miraculous Drawing - Step 3
3. Sketch the ear using a “C” shaped line. Detail the inside of the ear with short curved lines. Then, outline the face. Notice the gentle point of the chin and the concave aspect of the temple.
Easy Adrien Agreste from Miraculous Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw Adrien’s pointy manga-style hair. Use curved lines of different lengths that overlap one another and meet at sharp points. Continue drawing locks of hair until the face is framed and enclosed.
Easy Adrien Agreste from Miraculous Drawing - Step 5
5. Continue to draw Adrien’s hair. Note the long line denoting the top of the hair and the lock that crosses in front of it.
Easy Adrien Agreste from Miraculous Drawing - Step 6
6. Complete Adrien’s hair by drawing the locks at the back of the head and behind the ear. Texture the hair on top of the head with curved lines of different lengths, originating from the part in the center.
Easy Adrien Agreste from Miraculous Drawing - Step 7
7. Connect the hair to the back of the head by drawing a few more jagged locks. Then, extend a pair of lines below the head to form the neck. From the base of the neck, extend long and short lines to begin the shoulder and torso.
Add More Details to Your Adrien Agreste from Miraculous Picture - Step 8
8. Draw a long, curved line around the figure’s torso, passing behind the neck. This outlines the upturned collar of the jacket. Draw a short curved line at the back of the collar and a “U” shaped line for the neck of the shirt.
Complete the Outline of Your Adrien Agreste from Miraculous Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete the shoulders of the jacket by extending long lines from each side. Add details at the top of the sleeves and base of the collar using curved lines.
Color Your Adrien Agreste from Miraculous Drawing
Color your cartoon of Adrien Agreste from Miraculous. He has blonde hair and green eyes.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Adrien Agreste from Miraculous Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Learn how to get access to thousands of printable pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).