Learn how to draw a great looking Among Us Character with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial. You can now easily create a beautiful Among Us Character drawing.
Your spaceship is falling apart and you're trying to get back to civilization. You must work together with your teammates to hold things together by completing a series of tasks.
There's just one problem: one member of your crew has been replaced by an alien imposter, a parasitic shapeshifter.
This parasite has the goal of killing off your crew. He'll sabotage the ship and try to blame his deeds on others.
He also attacks your crew members. Your only hope is to figure out who the imposter is and exile him to the depths of space before he strikes again!
Did you know? Among Us was inspired by a party game variously called "Mafia," "Werewolf," or "Murder," in which players use available clues and skills of deduction to try and figure out which players are among the murderous minority. This game was first played in 1987 at Moscow State University.
Now, it's time to draw an Among Us character.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing an Among Us Character
How to Draw a Great Looking Among Us Character for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing a curved line. This will form the top of the face shield.
Easy Among Us Character Drawing - Step 2
2. Continue the curved line to complete the irregular oval shape of the face shield.
Easy Among Us Character Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw a smaller egg-shaped oval within the face shield. This represents a glare on the glass.
Easy Among Us Character Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw a curved line down from one side of the face shield. This begins the outline of the character's torso.
Easy Among Us Character Drawing - Step 5
5. Continue the curved line and double it back upon itself to outline the leg and foot. Draw a horizontal curved line at its top to trace the bottom of the torso.
Easy Among Us Character Drawing - Step 6
6. From the bottom of the torso, extend another curved line and double it back upon itself. This creates the remaining leg and foot.
Easy Among Us Character Drawing - Step 7
7. Continue the curved line to trace the side of the character's torso and head.
Add More Details to Your Among Us Character Picture - Step 8
8. Continue the line until it meets the face shield, completely enclosing the head and body.
Complete the Outline of Your Among Us Character Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw the pack on the character's back. Use a curved line to enclose a rounded shape.
Color Your Among Us Character Drawing
Color your cartoon of an Among Us character. We've shaded ours in a classic red, but Among Us characters also suit up in shades of blue, green, orange, black, yellow, white purple, and many other colors or "skins" available in-game.
Among Us Character Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).