Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Your spaceship is falling apart and you're trying to get back to civilization. You must work together with your teammates to hold things together by completing a series of tasks.
There's just one problem: one member of your crew has been replaced by an alien imposter, a parasitic shapeshifter.
This parasite has the goal of killing off your crew. He'll sabotage the ship and try to blame his deeds on others.
He also attacks your crew members. Your only hope is to figure out who the imposter is and exile him to the depths of space before he strikes again!
Did you know? Among Us was inspired by a party game variously called "Mafia," "Werewolf," or "Murder," in which players use available clues and skills of deduction to try and figure out which players are among the murderous minority. This game was first played in 1987 at Moscow State University.
Now, it's time to draw an Among Us character.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing an Among Us Character
1. Begin by drawing a curved line. This will form the top of the face shield.
2. Continue the curved line to complete the irregular oval shape of the face shield.
3. Draw a smaller egg-shaped oval within the face shield. This represents a glare on the glass.
4. Draw a curved line down from one side of the face shield. This begins the outline of the character's torso.
5. Continue the curved line and double it back upon itself to outline the leg and foot. Draw a horizontal curved line at its top to trace the bottom of the torso.
6. From the bottom of the torso, extend another curved line and double it back upon itself. This creates the remaining leg and foot.
7. Continue the curved line to trace the side of the character's torso and head.
8. Continue the line until it meets the face shield, completely enclosing the head and body.
9. Draw the pack on the character's back. Use a curved line to enclose a rounded shape.
Color your cartoon of an Among Us character. We've shaded ours in a classic red, but Among Us characters also suit up in shades of blue, green, orange, black, yellow, white purple, and many other colors or "skins" available in-game.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
The Complete Among Us Character Drawing Tutorial in One Image
Printable Drawing Tutorial
This printable is for members only. Join now!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).