Learn how to draw a great looking Easy Sloth Face with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Easy Sloth Face.
Slow and lazy, sloths definitely live up to their name. Learn how to draw an easy sloth face so you can appreciate this funny, furry animal.
Sloths are mammals with friendly faces that live in trees. Since they don't eat a lot of calories, they move slowly so they don't run out of energy.
Surprisingly, predators don't target sloths--they're so slow that predators don't even notice them.
Would you enjoy being a sloth? They sleep in trees all day and occasionally wake up to eat. Most people would enjoy a simple life like that.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
While you can't be a sloth, you can draw a cartoon sloth and think about what it would be like to live in a jungle.
Jungles can be dangerous places for humans, but sloths live there every day. They seem to be a little smarter than people.
Use a pencil and black marker, pen or colored pencil to draw a cartoon sloth. Afterward, use colored pencils, crayons or oil pastels to blend the colors of the fur.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing an Easy Sloth Face
How to Draw a Great Looking Easy Sloth Face for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Draw two egg shapes that point toward each other, then sketch an overlapping line at the bottom of each shape.
Easy Easy Sloth Face Drawing - Step 2
2. Add a circle inside each eye. In the middle, draw an oval with a slightly pointed bottom.
Easy Easy Sloth Face Drawing - Step 3
3. Sketch ovals inside the nose for the nostrils. Make a vertical line underneath the nose with two curves on either side.
Easy Easy Sloth Face Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw a curve for the chin, then add a dash on either side of the mouth. Add short dashes above the eyes.
Easy Easy Sloth Face Drawing - Step 5
5. Sketch a curve on either side of the nose for added depth. Draw an oval with a slightly flattened bottom around the head.
Easy Easy Sloth Face Drawing - Step 6
Easy Easy Sloth Face Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw long curves and sketchy lines above the eyes for more fur.
Add More Details to Your Easy Sloth Face Picture - Step 8
8. Around each eye, outline an oval shape that curves downward into a round point, like a stretched-out teardrop.
Complete the Outline of Your Easy Sloth Face Drawing - Step 9
9. Make two lightning bolt shapes around the mouth. Afterward, try drawing a full-body sloth for more practice.
Color Your Easy Sloth Face Drawing
Outline your easy sloth face with a black marker or pen. Make sure you fill in the eyes and nostrils.
Finally, color your easy sloth face with different shades of reddish-brown. Use darker shades for the nose and areas around the eyes. Keep the eyes white.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Easy Sloth Face Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).