Learn how to draw a great looking Cute Cartoon Bear with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial. You can now easily create a beautiful Cute Cartoon Bear drawing.
"I'm smarter than the average bear." - Yogi Bear
Would you like to learn how to draw a cute cartoon bear? With the help of this wildlife drawing tutorial, you'll soon master the cute cartoon bear outline.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Sadly, cartoon bears aren't the only ones who get into trouble. When bears get a taste for human food, they may approach hikers or campers, break into cars, or even try to enter buildings in search of it.
What can you do? Don't feed the bears! Never offer food to a wild animal. Don't throw food or trash on the ground; store it or dispose of it in a safe place. This is vitally important because bears who steal food are often relocated or even euthanized to avoid dangerous conflicts with people.
Can you raise awareness by drawing this cute cartoon bear?
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Cute Cartoon Bear
Cute Cartoon Bear Drawing - Step 1
1. Begin the cute cartoon bear outline by sketching the head. Notice the gentle points at the brow and cheek.
Cute Cartoon Bear Drawing - Step 2
2. Use a curved line to draw the bear's cheek. Then, use a series of curved lines to begin drawing the furry chest.
Cute Cartoon Bear Drawing - Step 3
3. Use curved lines to continue outlining the body of the bear. Conture the chest and draw the stomach, as well as the beginning of the lower leg.
Cute Cartoon Bear Drawing - Step 4
4. Use a long curved line to draw the bear's back. Curve it around at the bottom to double back and meet the leg, forming the foot or paw. Detail the toes with curved lines.
Cute Cartoon Bear Drawing - Step 5
5. Use a curved line to outline the remaining rear leg. Detail the toes with a curved line.
Cute Cartoon Bear Drawing - Step 6
6. Use "C" shaped lines to draw the bear's ears. Detail the insides of the ears using curved lines.
Cute Cartoon Bear Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw the bear's eyes. Outline each eye using two curved lines. Then, draw a circle within a circle inside each eye. Shade between the two circles to indicate the pupil.
Draw a curved line above each eye to form the eyebrows.
Cute Cartoon Bear Drawing - Step 8
8. Draw a circle for the bear's nose, with curved lines above and below it to form the snout. Place a short line at the corner of the smiling mouth.
Cute Cartoon Bear Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete your cute cartoon bear outline by drawing the arms, erasing as necessary. Use curved lines to sketch the arms, with overlapping lines indicating the fingers.
Detail the pad of the waving paw by drawing a round shape.
Complete Cute Cartoon Bear Drawing
Color your simple bear cartoon. We've shaded ours brown. Bears may also be black, white, blonde, reddish, or a combination of colors.
Printable Drawing Tutorial
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).