Learn how to draw a great looking Cinderella with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Cinderella.
Jump to the step-by-step instructions.
"They can't order me to stop dreaming. And perhaps someday the dreams that I wish will come true."
- Disney's Cinderella (1950)
The story of Cinderella is an old one. Over 500 different versions of the story are known in Europe - there may be thousands around the world.
Another was created in China during the ninth century. Another was recorded in Greece about 2,000 years ago.
The Cinderella story involves a young girl who is persecuted by her stepfamily. Through perseverance, kindness, ingenuity, creativity, and often by divine intervention, she meets and marries a prince, escaping her situation.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Many versions of the story involve a lost pair of shoes, but they are not always glass slippers. For instance, in the ancient Greek version, an eagle snatches sandals from a maiden and drops them in the lap of a king.
He is enthralled and sends men to search out the owner of the sandals.
Would you like to draw Cinderella? This easy, step-by-step Disney princess cartoon drawing tutorial can show you how.
All you will need is a crayon, marker, pen, or pencil, as well as a sheet of paper. You may also wish to color your completed character.
If you liked this tutorial, see also the following drawing guides: Elsa from Frozen, Tinkerbell, and Mulan.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Cinderella
How to Draw a Great Looking Cinderella for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by using curved lines to sketch the shape of the face. Extend two curved lines to form the neck. Draw a circle for the edge of the headband, and use overlapping curved lines to indicate the hairline.
Easy Cinderella Drawing - Step 2
2. Use a series of curved lines to enclose Cinderella's hair and headband.
Easy Cinderella Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw a partial oval at the base of the neck to form the puff sleeve. Draw a curved line through the middle of the oval, and extend a pair of lines from it to form the arm.
Easy Cinderella Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw the bodice of Cinderella's gown. Use curved lines to outline the neck and sides. Enclose the bottom with two straight lines. Draw a curved line down the center and just below the neck.
Easy Cinderella Drawing - Step 5
5. Use a series of curved lines to enclose Cinderella's gloved arm and hand. For the fingers, double lines back upon themselves. Note the short lines that indicate the bend of the elbow.
Easy Cinderella Drawing - Step 6
6. Use curved lines to outline Cinderella's opposite arm and puff sleeve. Note the line that details the curve of the wrist.
Easy Cinderella Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw a pair of curved lines across Cinderella's neck, indicating a necklace. Then, draw teardrop shapes emerging from the bottom of the bodice. From one of these shapes, extend long, curved lines to form the skirt of the dress. Attach them at the bottom using curved lines.
Add More Details to Your Cinderella Picture - Step 8
8. Draw many curved lines to complete the skirt of the dress, connecting them with curved lines. Draw layers of scalloped lines between some of the sections, indicating the underskirts. Use a curved line to enclose a foot emerging from the skirts. Detail the top of the shoe - a glass slipper - with several curved lines.
Complete the Outline of Your Cinderella Drawing - Step 9
9. Shade small circles to form Cinderella's eyes. Detail the eyes, eyebrows, nose, and mouth using short, curved lines.
Color Your Cinderella Drawing
Color Cinderella. She has blonde hair and wears a light blue dress.
Check out our character drawing guides, where you'll find plenty of other Disney princesses, including Anna, Elsa, and Rapunzel.
For more great People drawing tutorials, see the 51 Easy and Fun People Drawing Ideas post.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Cinderella Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Learn how to get access to thousands of printable pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).