Learn how to draw a great looking Tinkerbell with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Tinkerbell.
Jump to the step-by-step instructions.
Do you need a bit more fairy dust in your life? You can learn how to draw Tinkerbell with the help of this easy, step-by-step Disney character drawing guide. Then, you can fly away to Neverland!
Tinker Bell is a classic Disney fairy. She is a close friend of Peter Pan, a boy who never grows up. You can learn how to draw Peter Pan here.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Tinker Bell lives in Pixie Hollow with her fairy friends Zarina, Fawn, Vidia, Periwinkle, Rosetta, Iridessa, and Silvermist.
You can play with all the Pixie Hollow fairies when you learn how to draw a fairy portrait and check out this cute fairy drawing guide.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Tinkerbell
How to Draw a Great Looking Tinkerbell for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the Tinker Bell outline by drawing the fairy's face. First, draw her eyes. Use thick curved lines for the upper lids, and curved lines for the lower lids and eyelashes. Enclose two successively smaller circles inside each eye, and shade the smallest circle to indicate the pupils.
Use curved lines that meet at points to draw the hair above her face. Then, use curved lines to trace her eyes and face, and to form her eyebrows, nose, mouth, and the details of the ear.
Easy Tinkerbell Drawing - Step 2
2. Use curved lines - some of which meet at jagged points - to draw Tinker Bell's hair, her hair tie, and her ponytail.
Easy Tinkerbell Drawing - Step 3
3. Extend two curved lines beneath the head to form the neck. Then draw the arm and hand using overlapping curved lines.
Easy Tinkerbell Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw the remaining arm and hand using overlapping curved lines. Then, enclose a partial heart shape across the chest. This is the top of Tinker Bell's dress.
Easy Tinkerbell Drawing - Step 5
5. Extend a pair of curved lines to form the sides of the dress. Then, use pairs of curved lines to form the jagged, triangular hem of the dress.
Easy Tinkerbell Drawing - Step 6
6. Extend a pair of long curved lines beneath the dress, outlining Tinker Bell's leg. The lines should meet at a gentle point, forming the tip of the foot. Band the foot with a curved line, outlining the shoe. Draw a circle on top of the shoe and contour the knee with a very short line.
Easy Tinkerbell Drawing - Step 7
7. Use a long curved line to enclose the remaining leg alongside the first. Enclose a circle on top of the shoe, and contour the knee with a very short line.
Add More Details to Your Tinkerbell Picture - Step 8
8.Draw Tinker Bell's wings. Extend long curved lines upward from her shoulder, passing behind the head before meeting at a point. Use a "U" shaped line to enclose the smaller lower wing along one arm.
Complete the Outline of Your Tinkerbell Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw the final large wing, again using a pair of long, curved lines that meet at a point.
Color Your Tinkerbell Drawing
Your cartoon of Tinker Bell is now complete. Color your character. Tink has blonde hair and a light green dress.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Tinkerbell Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Learn how to get access to thousands of printable pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).