Learn how to draw a great looking Lego Batman with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Lego Batman.
Jump to the step-by-step instructions.
"Darkness...no parents...really, really rich...kinda makes it better..."
- Lego Batman, The Lego Movie
The Lego Batman Minifigure debuted in 2006. He has appeared with a number of cosmetic variations, including the "classic comic suit" in grey and dark blue, the 2008 Dark Knight film suit, the white "Arctic Batman," and many others.
Even as a Lego figure, Batman remains a crime-fighting icon. Along with Superman, Robin, and others, he takes on villains such as the Joker.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Would you like to draw Lego Batman? This easy, step-by-step superhero drawing tutorial is here to show you how. All you will need is a pencil, an eraser, and a sheet of paper.
Here are some other Batman Drawings you might enjoy: how to draw Batman, Batman Logo drawing, or easy Batman Face drawing tutorial.
If you liked this tutorial, see also the following drawing guides: Wonder Woman, The Joker, and Harley Quinn.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Lego Batman
How to Draw a Great Looking Lego Batman for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing three straight lines, like the sides and bottom of a square. The lines should connect with rounded points. Then, connect them at the top with a curved line, forming a sharp point on one side. This outlines Lego Batman's head.
Easy Lego Batman Drawing - Step 2
2. Use a curved line to enclose a rounded triangular shape above the pointed side of the head. This is one of the batlike ears of Batman's mask.
Easy Lego Batman Drawing - Step 3
3. Use curved lines to enclose the rounded triangular shape of the remaining ear. Then, detail both ears by drawing a curved line down the middle.
Easy Lego Batman Drawing - Step 4
4. Use a curved line to enclose a flat, irregular shape beneath the head, forming the neck. Then, extend three curved lines downward, forming the front and side of the torso.
Easy Lego Batman Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw three rectangles at the bottom of the torso. Give them a three-dimensional appearance by enclosing a smaller rectangle along the side of each. Connect them using pairs of lines. Draw another pair of lines to meet the far side of the figure. This forms Batman's utility belt.
Easy Lego Batman Drawing - Step 6
6. Use curved lines to enclose an irregular "L" shape at Batman's side, erasing as necessary. This is the arm. Detail it with lines, giving it a three-dimensional appearance. Beneath the arm, enclose a "C" shape. Draw lines in the center of the "C," and enclose a rounded shape alongside it. Connect the "C" to the arm using three straight lines.
Easy Lego Batman Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw a "C" shape on the opposite side, partially hidden by the belt. Draw lines across its center, and indicate the arm using a series of lines. Connect the two hands using a straight line.
Add More Details to Your Lego Batman Picture - Step 8
8. Draw Batman's legs. Use straight and curved lines to enclose the form, then detail the shape of the legs using additional straight and curved lines.
Complete the Outline of Your Lego Batman Drawing - Step 9
9. Detail Batman's face. Enclose irregular shapes to indicate the eyes and mouth. Use curved lines to form the frown, the nose, the side of the face, and the furrowed brow. Then, draw Batman's cape. Extend long, curved lines from the neck, and connect them to the body using a series of curved lines. Finally, draw the Batman logo on his chest. Enclose a large oval with the jagged bat shape within. Shade the bat.
Color Your Lego Batman Drawing
Color your Lego Batman. He wears a black suit with a yellow logo and belt.
Learn to draw other superheroes with our comic characters drawing guides.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Lego Batman Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Learn how to get access to thousands of printable pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).