Learn how to draw a great looking Mirabel from Encanto with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Mirabel from Encanto.
Do you hope to find a gift as special as the person you are? Get inspired when you learn to create this Mirabel from Encanto drawing.
Mirabel Madrigal is part of a very special family. Many years ago, her grandmother received a miraculous, magical candle. From it grew a living mansion with special rooms for each member of the family.
When the Madrigal children reach a certain age they receive their gift - a miraculous power. Yet, when it came Mirabel's turn, the door to her room disappeared. She received no gift.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Years later, she was determined to find out what was breaking the family's magic. Will she be successful? Will she find her gift? Begin your adventure with Mirabel.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Mirabel from Encanto
How to Draw a Great Looking Mirabel from Encanto for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the Mirabel from Encanto outline by drawing her face. Use curved lines to outline the gently pointed eyes, the bridge, tip, and nostrils of the nose, and a smiling mouth.
Inside each eye, draw a circle within a circle, and shade the smaller circles to indicate the pupils. Draw short lines along the outside of the eye to indicate the eyelashes.
Easy Mirabel from Encanto Drawing - Step 2
2. Continue your Maribel cartoon by outlining her face, using a long curved line. Use overlapping "U" shaped curve lines to draw her curly hair, allowing some of the lines to meet in sharp points.
Draw curved lines above and below the mouth to enclose the lips, and enclose pointed, curved shapes above the eyes to form the eyebrows.
Easy Mirabel from Encanto Drawing - Step 3
3. Continue drawing Mirabel's lush hair. Use a series of curved lines, some of which overlap and some that meet at sharp points. Use curved lines to draw the ears on the side of her head. Enclose small circles and partial circles below the ears to form the earrings. Draw her round glasses using large circles and curved lines. Erase as necessary.
Easy Mirabel from Encanto Drawing - Step 4
4. Extend two Short lines below the head to form the neck. Draw a large "C" shaped line below the neck to form the neck of the garment, and extend curved lines outward from the neck to indicate the shoulders.
Draw the front of the blouse using a series of connected, "U" shaped lines. Draw a small butterfly on Mirabel's shoulder. Then, texture her hair with a series of curved lines, some of which meet at sharp points.
Easy Mirabel from Encanto Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw mirabelle's arm and hand using a series of overlapping curved lines. Draw a wavy line to form the end of the sleeve, and another curved line for the side of her blouse.
Easy Mirabel from Encanto Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw a series of overlapping curved lines to draw the rest of Mirabel's torso and her hips. Create the hem of her skirt using two curved lines, and texture the material of the skirt with additional curved lines. Then, sketch her remaining sleeve, arm, and hand using overlapping curved lines.
Easy Mirabel from Encanto Drawing - Step 7
7. Decorate the frilly collar of Mirabel's blouse. Use a series of curved lines to create a scalloped pattern. Then, sketch embroidered flowers and butterflies along the front of the collar.
Add More Details to Your Mirabel from Encanto Picture - Step 8
8. Finish drawing the butterflies on Mirabel's collar. Then draw large butterflies with curled antennae and a flower on her sleeve and the torso of her garment.
Complete the Outline of Your Mirabel from Encanto Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete your Mirabel from Encanto outline by drawing more flowers and greenery on the front of Mirabel's blouse. Then, draw a beautiful butterfly on her hand. Use curved lines to enclose the wings, and decorate them with additional curved lines.
Color Your Mirabel from Encanto Drawing
Color your cartoon of Mirabel from Encanto. She has dark hair, green glasses, and a white blouse with colorful embroidery.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Mirabel from Encanto Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).