Learn how to draw a great looking Peppa Pig with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Peppa Pig.
Jump to the step-by-step instructions.
Peppa Pig is a popular and funny cartoon series that is loved by kids.
Drawing Peppa Pig is going to be easy with the step by step instructions. It's also going to be a lot of fun!
You could even learn how to draw Peppa Pig together with your kids.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Would you like to draw Peppa Pig? This easy, step-by-step cartoon character drawing tutorial is designed to show you how.
All you will need is a pencil, a pen, or a marker, as well as a sheet of paper.
If you liked this tutorial, see also the following drawing guides: Baby Groot, Lilo and Stitch, and Olaf from Frozen.
Easy Peppa Pig Drawing: Simple Step by Step Directions
How to Draw a Great Looking Peppa Pig for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing a curved line. This will form the top of Peppa Pig's head.
Easy Peppa Pig Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw a circle at the uppermost end of the curved line. This will form the tip of Peppa's snout or nose. Draw two small circles within the snout to indicate the nostrils.
Easy Peppa Pig Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw a short curved line from the bottom of the snot. Then, use a long, almost circular line to connect it to the end of the original line. This encloses Peppa's head.
Easy Peppa Pig Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw Peppa's ears. Enclose two partial ovals on top of the head.
Easy Peppa Pig Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw Peppa Pig's rosy blushing cheek. Enclose a circle within the face, opposite the snout.
Easy Peppa Pig Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw Peppa's eyes. Enclose two small circles between the ears and the snout. Then, draw a smaller shaded circle within each eye to indicate the pupils.
Easy Peppa Pig Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw Peppa's smiling mouth. Use two curved lines to enclose a crescent shape. Then, enclose a second crescent shape around the first, parallel to the smaller shape. Then, outline Peppa's body. Extend two curved lines from below the head, and connect them using a straight horizontal line. The result should resemble a curved trapezoid.
Add More Details to Your Peppa Pig Picture - Step 8
8. Draw Peppa's outstretched arms. For each arm, extend a pair of parallel lines diagonally from the body. Then, use three narrow "U" shaped lines to enclose the fingers and hand at the end of each arm. Then, draw Peppa's curly tail. Extend a pair of curved parallel lines that spiral around to enclose a circle. Then, extend the lines beyond the circle as if they overlap.
Complete the Outline of Your Peppa Pig Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw Peppa's legs and feet. Extend two sets of straight, vertical, parallel lines from beneath the body. Then, use curved lines to enclose the irregular teardrop shaped feet or shoes.
Color Your Peppa Pig Drawing
Color Peppa Pig. She is typically pink in color with bright pink lips and a red dress.
You can find more of your favorite cartoon characters to draw in our Cartoon Characters Drawing Guides.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Peppa Pig Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Learn how to get access to thousands of printable pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).