Learn how to draw a great looking Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony.
Jump to the step-by-step instructions.
Do you love Pinkie Pie? You can learn how to draw Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony with the help of this cute pony drawing tutorial.
Pinkamena Diane Pie - Pinkie Pie for short - is one of the starring ponies from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. Pinkie Pie is an Earth Pony - a pony that is neither a unicorn nor a pegasus.
Pinkie Pie has the job of a baker at Sugarcube Corner. She has a pet alligator and represents the element of laughter - one of the Elements of Harmony.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
If you enjoyed that Pinkie Pie cartoon outline, give her friend Rainbow Dash a try!
If you liked this tutorial, see also the following drawing guides: Fairy Face, Kawaii Dragon, and Chibi Unicorn.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony
How to Draw a Great Looking Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony outline by drawing her eyes. For each eye, draw several successively smaller ovals. Shade one to indicate the pupils, and band each iris with two short lines. Draw short curved lines at the top and bottom of each eye to indicate the eyelashes.
Easy Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony Drawing - Step 2
2. Outline the cartoon character's cute face. Use curved lines for the top of the head, the rounded ear, the chin and cheeks, the open mouth, the tongue, the nose, and the nostrils. Remember to leave an open space on top of the head in which to draw the mane.
Easy Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw Pinkie Pie's voluminous mane. Use curved lines to enclose the irregular pointed shapes. Then, texture the mane with additional curved lines.
Easy Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw the mane trailing down Pinkie Pie's neck. Use a series of curved lines. Let the lines meet at a sharp point at the bottom. Texture the mane with additional lines.
Easy Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw Pinkie Pie's chest and forelegs using overlapping curved lines.
Easy Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony Drawing - Step 6
6. Use overlapping curved lines to draw the pony's back, rear leg, and belly.
Easy Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony Drawing - Step 7
7. Enclose the remaining rear leg using a curved line. Then, draw Pinkie Pie's cutie mark, three balloons. For each balloon, draw an oval for the inflated balloon, a small triangle for the knot, and a wavy line for the ribbon or string.
Add More Details to Your Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony Picture - Step 8
8. Draw a long curved line with a spiral at the end. This will become the top of Pinkie Pie's long tail.
Complete the Outline of Your Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete your Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony outline by drawing two more long curved lines. The first should contain a spiral and meet the first line at a sharp point, enclosing the tail. The second should add texture.
Color Your Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony Drawing
Color your cartoon of Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony. She has light pink fur and a bright pink mane and tail. Her eyes are blue and the balloons of her cutie mark are blue and yellow.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Learn how to get access to thousands of printable pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).