Learn how to draw a great looking Easy Unicorn Face with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Easy Unicorn Face.
Do you love unicorns? Do you consider yourself a unicorn, a very unique person? You can learn how to draw an easy unicorn face with the help of this step-by-step drawing tutorial.
Today, unicorns are often the subject of books and cartoons. But they have been a fascinating part of our mythology for much longer.
One-horned goats or horses are depicted in ancient artwork from Mesopotamia, India, and China.
During the Middle Ages, the wealthy drank from cups that wear purportedly made from unicorn horns - but were actually made from the horns of narwhals or rhinos.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Legends held that unicorns could use their horns to purify water for other animals to drink, so the royalty assumed that these cups would protect them from being poisoned.
If you liked this easy unicorn face outline cartoon, check out this full-bodied unicorn. Or, you can discover the narwhal, a type of whale and a cute rendition of the real-life animal that may have inspired the unicorn's horn.
Then, why not try your hand at making your own unicorn-style animals? Get inspired by this cute cat-icorn!
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing an Easy Unicorn Face
How to Draw a Great Looking Easy Unicorn Face for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the easy unicorn face outline by drawing its eye. Use two curved lines for the top and bottom of the eye, and two for the sides. Notice how the eyelids overlap the eye. Within the eye, draw an oval inside an oval, and shade between them. This indicates the pupil.
Easy Easy Unicorn Face Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw the remaining eye. Again, use two curved lines for the top and bottom of the eye, and two for the sides. Within the eye, draw an oval inside an oval, and shade between them.
Easy Easy Unicorn Face Drawing - Step 3
3. Enclose a teardrop shape above each eye to indicate the eyebrows. Draw a curved line between the eyes to contour the face.
Easy Easy Unicorn Face Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw a large “U” shaped line below the eyes, with short lines adorning each end. This isn’t your typical smiling mouth - it is actually the bottom of the unicorn head, the horse’s nose.
Easy Easy Unicorn Face Drawing - Step 5
5. Use long curved lines to sketch the sides of the unicorn head. Draw two small circles on the snout to indicate the nostrils.
Easy Easy Unicorn Face Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw the ears at the top of the unicorn head. Use a long curved line to sketch each ear overlapping the side of the head, and another line to detail inside the ear.
Easy Easy Unicorn Face Drawing - Step 7
7. Begin drawing the unicorn’s namesake spiral horn. Use a series of overlapping curved lines to create the spiral design.
Add More Details to Your Easy Unicorn Face Picture - Step 8
8. Draw the final layers of the horn as well as its pointed tip.
Complete the Outline of Your Easy Unicorn Face Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete your easy unicorn face outline by drawing the mane on top of the head. Use curved lines of various lengths that meet at jagged points.
Color Your Easy Unicorn Face Drawing
Color your cartoon of an easy unicorn face. We’ve given ours a classic white coat of fur, with a candy-colored mane and horn.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Easy Unicorn Face Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).