Learn how to draw a great looking Princess Jasmine from Disney's Aladdin with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Princess Jasmine from Disney's Aladdin.
Jump to the step-by-step instructions.
“How dare you! All of you - standing around, deciding my future? I am not a prize to be won!”
― Princess Jasmine, Aladdin (1992)
Princess Jasmine is the daughter of a Sultan in the city of Agrabah. She is spirited and independent, unwilling to be bound by the laws of her time - including those that would force her into marriage. She has a loyal pet tiger named Rajah.
Jasmine has played a starring role in two feature films, two sequels of the original film, an animated series, and a Broadway musical. She is also present on plenty of merchandise and in numerous cameo appearances in Disney media.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Would you like to draw Princess Jasmine from Disney's Aladdin? This easy, step-by-step Disney character drawing tutorial is here to show you how. All you need is a pencil, pen, or marker and a sheet of paper.
If you liked this tutorial, see also the following drawing guides: Baby tiger, Rapunzel from Tangled, and Elsa from Frozen.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Princess Jasmine from Disney's Aladdin
How to Draw a Great Looking Princess Jasmine from Disney's Aladdin for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by sketching Jasmine's face. Use overlapping curved lines to draw the contours of her hair and the shape of her cheek and chin. Draw a triangle with rounded corners to represent her earring.
Easy Princess Jasmine from Disney's Aladdin Drawing - Step 2
2. Continue to draw Jasmine's hair. Use a curved line for each section. On top of the hair, draw an irregular shape. Give it a three-dimensional appearance by drawing a curved line parallel to one side. Then, extend two curved lines that meet at a point. This forms Jasmine's crown.
Easy Princess Jasmine from Disney's Aladdin Drawing - Step 3
3. Use long curved lines to continue drawing Jasmine's hair. Then, extend two lines downward to form the neck. Ring the neck with a pair of curved lines, forming Jasmine's necklace. Extend curved lines outward from each side of the necklace, tracing the top of the shoulders.
Easy Princess Jasmine from Disney's Aladdin Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw two short lines to form the top of the arm. Below these, use overlapping curved lines in an incomplete heart shape to form the sleeve of Jasmine's garment. From this, continue the lines of the arm. Sketch the hand and fingers.
Easy Princess Jasmine from Disney's Aladdin Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw a rounded "M" shaped line across the top of the torso to begin drawing Jasmine's garment. Extend a pair of lines downward, bringing them closer together to represent Jasmine's tiny waist. Draw a curved line across the torso to form the bottom of the garment.
Easy Princess Jasmine from Disney's Aladdin Drawing - Step 6
6. Use an "M" shaped line to indicate the remaining sleeve of the garment. Then, draw the arm using long curved lines. Note how the lines converge at the elbow and wrist. Use curved lines to enclose the fingers and hand.
Easy Princess Jasmine from Disney's Aladdin Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw a pair of "U" shaped lines at the bottom of the torso to form the top of the pants. Then, use a series of overlapping curved lines to enclose the flowing fabric of each pant leg.
Add More Details to Your Princess Jasmine from Disney's Aladdin Picture - Step 8
8. Draw a pair of curved lines at the base of the neck, forming a ring around the hair. Draw additional hair using a curved line, and bind it at the bottom using another ring. Use long, curved lines that meet in a spiral shape to form the final section of hair. Then, draw Jasmine's feet. Enclose the cuff of the pants using a curved line, then another for the roughly triangular shape of each foot. Use additional curved lines to sketch the slippers with spiraling toes.
Complete the Outline of Your Princess Jasmine from Disney's Aladdin Drawing - Step 9
9. Detail Jasmine's face. Use curved lines to sketch the shape of the eyes, brows, the nose, and the mouth. Shade a round pupil within each eye.
Color Your Princess Jasmine from Disney's Aladdin Drawing
Color Jasmine. She has black hair and wears a blue outfit.
Then, learn to draw all your favorite Disney princesses with the help of our character drawing guides.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Princess Jasmine from Disney's Aladdin Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Learn how to get access to thousands of printable pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).