Learn how to draw a great looking Sobble Pokémon with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Sobble Pokémon.
Would you like to learn how to draw a Sobble Pokémon? This easy, step-by-step cartoon Pokémon drawing tutorial will help you master the Sobble Pokémon outline in no time.
With adequate training, Sobble can evolve into Drizzile and later Inteleon. Sobble has some of the qualities of real-life lizards.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Sobble also has some very interesting abilities. Its tears can cause humans and other Pokémon to cry uncontrollably. It can use this as a distraction and make an escape.
The Pokédex describes Sobble in this way: "Sobble, the Water Lizard Pokémon. A Water-type. When Sobble touches watery substances, its body takes on the color of its surroundings.
Because it's timid, it produces large amounts of sweat and tears that cause it to become invisible. It is said that when Sobble cries, its tears have the same effect as chopping one hundred onions."
Are you ready to begin your Pokémon journey? Sobble, I choose you!
Would like to draw more Pokémons? See this post for more Pokémon drawings.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Sobble Pokémon
How to Draw a Great Looking Sobble Pokémon for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the Sobble Pokémon outline by drawing a long, curved line. Create a shape that is almost a circle - a bit pointed at the top and not connected at the bottom. This will become Sobble's head.
Easy Sobble Pokémon Drawing - Step 2
2. Next, draw Sobble's expressive cartoon eyes. For each eye, start with a large oval. Inside it, draw two more ovals. Draw a small circle between them at the top, and erase the top edge of the middle oval.
Easy Sobble Pokémon Drawing - Step 3
3. Continue to detail Sobble's face. Draw a partial oval under each eye to indicate the cheeks. Draw a large oval for the open mouth; draw a curved line across it to form the tongue. Above the mouth, shade two small dots to indicate the nostrils.
Easy Sobble Pokémon Drawing - Step 4
4. Outline a teardrop shape on Sobble's face. The point of the teardrop should be between his eyes. Then, extend a long curved line from the top of the head to begin the fin.
Easy Sobble Pokémon Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw another curved line at the back of the fin to complete the outline. Contour the front of the fin with a long curved line. Then, extend two curved lines from the bottom of the head to outline the body.
Easy Sobble Pokémon Drawing - Step 6
6. Use a curved line to enclose a round shape on Sobble's chest and belly. Extend a pair of curved lines to form the arm, erasing as necessary. Use a curved line to enclose the two "U" shaped digits at the end of the hand.
Easy Sobble Pokémon Drawing - Step 7
7. Use a long curved line to enclose the half-circle shape of Sobble's tail. Then, extend two curved lines to form the leg. Use another curved line to enclose the peanut-shaped foot.
Add More Details to Your Sobble Pokémon Picture - Step 8
8. Draw a spiral-shaped line to detail the tail.
Complete the Outline of Your Sobble Pokémon Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete your Sobble Pokémon outline by drawing the remaining arm and leg. For each limb, extend a pair of curved lines from the body. Then, use another curved line to enclose the hand or foot.
Color Your Sobble Pokémon Drawing
Color your cartoon of the Pokémon Sobble. He is light blue with darker blue markings and a yellow fin on top of his head.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Sobble Pokémon Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).