Learn how to draw a great looking Snorlax Pokémon with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Snorlax Pokémon.
Would you like to learn how to draw a Snorlax Pokémon? It's easy! Snorlax is made up of ovals, triangles, and curved lines.
This cartoon drawing tutorial will teach you how to put the pieces together to create this awesome Pokémon.
Who is Snorlax? He is a normal-type Pokémon of Generation I. Snorlax are huge, and they like to sleep a lot - which can be a problem for Pokémon trainers when Snorlax blocks a tunnel or road!
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
What is a Pokémon trainer to do? He or she can awaken the Snorlax with Poké Flute music. The drowsy Snorlax won't be happy, so be ready for a Pokémon battle! The Snorlax can then be caught with a Poké ball.
Ash Ketchum caught a wild Snorlax on the Grapefruit Islands. Ash's other Pokémon include the adorable Pikachu, the fiery Charizard, and the tough Blastoise. Can you catch 'em all? You can learn to draw them all.
For more fun and cute Pokémon drawing tutorials, see the 18 Easy Pokémon Drawing Tutorials post.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Snorlax Pokémon
How to Draw a Great Looking Snorlax Pokémon for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing Snorlax's head. Use three curved lines to outline an incomplete circle. Enclose two of the openings by drawing the ears, using curved triangles.
Easy Snorlax Pokémon Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw the Pokémon's face. Use curved lines for the closed eyes, and to enclose the semi-circular mouth. Draw a curved line inside the mouth to indicate the tongue.
Easy Snorlax Pokémon Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw a wide, curved "M" shape around the face. Draw two triangular teeth at the bottom of the mouth. Then, extend a line from the base of the neck to begin the arm.
Easy Snorlax Pokémon Drawing - Step 4
4. Continue the line and double it back upon itself to outline the arm. Then, draw small triangles for claws at the tip of the hand.
Easy Snorlax Pokémon Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw the remaining arm. Again, extend a long line from the bottom of the head and double it back upon itself. Draw triangular claws at the tip.
Easy Snorlax Pokémon Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw a curved line overlapping the bottom of one arm. This outlines the side of Snorlax's belly.
Draw an oval at the bottom of the line to form the foot. Extend a short line from the bottom of the foot to outline the leg.
Easy Snorlax Pokémon Drawing - Step 7
7. Complete the actions of the previous on the opposite side. Extend a curved line below the arm, then draw an oval, and then a short curved line.
Add More Details to Your Snorlax Pokémon Picture - Step 8
8. Draw claws on the feet - small triangles overlapping the edge of the oval. Erase as necessary.
Complete the Outline of Your Snorlax Pokémon Drawing - Step 9
9. Enclose a large oval shape on the belly, connected to the "M" shape around the face on each side. Draw an oval on the bottom of each foot.
Color Your Snorlax Pokémon Drawing
Color your cartoon of Snorlax. He is dark blue or teal green with a cream-colored face and belly.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Snorlax Pokémon Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).