Learn how to draw a great looking Cocomelon Logo Easy with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Cocomelon Logo Easy.
Do you love to sing along with Cocomelon? Learn how to draw the Cocomelon logo easy with the help of this step-by-step drawing guide.
Cocomelon is extremely popular. As of 2021, it was the top children's channel on YouTube and the second-most viewed channel in the world.
The show strives to be both educational and entertaining. The primary family and their friends do things that little kids can relate to, like going to the beach, going camping, or getting ready for bed.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing the Cocomelon Logo Easy
How to Draw a Great Looking Cocomelon Logo Easy for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the Cocomelon logo easy outline by drawing the eyes. For each eye, draw an oval with a small circle inside it. Shade between the two shapes.
Easy Cocomelon Logo Easy Drawing - Step 2
2. Continue drawing the face. Use short curved lines for the nose, the smiling mouth, and the dimple at the corner of the mouth. Enclose a curved shape above one eye.
Easy Cocomelon Logo Easy Drawing - Step 3
3. Enclose the face in a rectangle with rounded corners.
Easy Cocomelon Logo Easy Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw a large, slightly flattened circle around the face.
Easy Cocomelon Logo Easy Drawing - Step 5
5. Decorate the logo with vertical stripes. Use curved lines to draw the stripes.
Easy Cocomelon Logo Easy Drawing - Step 6
6. Continue drawing the stripes. Notice how the lines seem to converge at the top and bottom of the logo.
Easy Cocomelon Logo Easy Drawing - Step 7
7. Finish drawing stripes across the front of the logo.
Add More Details to Your Cocomelon Logo Easy Picture - Step 8
8. Enclose a half-circle on top of the face. Then, draw antennae on top of it. Extend two pairs of wavy parallel lines. Then, draw a small circle at the top of each pair.
Complete the Outline of Your Cocomelon Logo Easy Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete your Cocomelon logo easy outline by drawing the cartoon ladybug, erasing as needed.
First, draw four successively smaller ovals to create the head and eye. Shade the smallest oval to indicate the pupil. Then, enclose the oval shape of the body and draw small circles on it. Extend three curved legs from the body to form the legs and two from the head to form the antennae. Draw a small circle at the tip of each antenna.
Color Your Cocomelon Logo Easy Drawing
Color your cartoon of the Cocomelon logo. The outside of the logo is dark and light green, just like a watermelon. The face is pink, and the ladybug is red.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Cocomelon Logo Easy Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).