Learn how to draw a great looking Girl Face with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Girl Face.
Face drawing for kids is so easy that anyone can do it. Learn how to draw a girl face so you can start making your own cartoon characters.
Cartoon drawings use simple shapes to convey bold emotions and colorful personalities. If you want to become a cartoonist, get started by drawing this simple girl face.
One day, you could become one of the world's most famous cartoonists.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
After you've drawn a basic cartoon girl face, you can experiment with more complex facial expressions, like a thinking face.
Later, you'll create original drawings without a guide. Give your characters names, and come up with vibrant personalities that make them fun to draw and write about.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Girl Face
How to Draw a Great Looking Girl Face for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Start the eyes with two dashes, then sketch domes above each dash. Draw a circle inside each shape with a smaller circle inside it. These should look similar to the eyes on a cartoon happy face.
Easy Girl Face Drawing - Step 2
2. Sketch a curved line above each eye. Add dashes for the eyelashes, then make a pointed hook shape for the nose. Draw a slightly curved line underneath the nose, and sketch a dash on either side.
Easy Girl Face Drawing - Step 3
3. Outline the face with two curves that meet in a rounded point at the bottom.
For the ears, sketch a loop on either side of the face like you're drawing a cartoon scared face. Draw two curves underneath the mouth with two hill shapes inside.
Easy Girl Face Drawing - Step 4
4. Use two curves that meet in a dip to draw the head, then sketch two curved lines inside this shape. Add hook shapes inside the ears.
Easy Girl Face Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw loose, wavy shapes to complete the bangs like the edge of a cloud.
Easy Girl Face Drawing - Step 6
6. Sketch curves inside the head to give the hair more depth. Draw a curve on either side of the head.
Easy Girl Face Drawing - Step 7
7. On the right, use squiggly lines to draw a poofy shape like a cheerleader's pom-pom.
Add More Details to Your Girl Face Picture - Step 8
8. Repeat the previous step on the left side. Sketch lines inside the shape.
Complete the Outline of Your Girl Face Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw lines inside the right pom-pom shape, then sketch straight lines for the neck and shoulders and connect them with a curve.
Color Your Girl Face Drawing
Outline your cartoon girl face with a black pen, marker or colored pencil. Make sure you fill in the pupils.
Finally, color the outline with your favorite skin tone. Use orange for the hair, green for the ponytail holders, pink for the shirt and reddish-pink for the mouth. Leave the eyes and teeth white.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Girl Face Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).