Learn how to draw a great looking Flash Logo with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Flash Logo.
What would it be like to wake up one day and realize that you were a superhero? Ask Barry.
Barry Allen was an ordinary young man. He was smart, he had a job at the police department, and he liked a pretty girl named Iris West.
Life was pretty normal - at least, there were no super villains running around. But one day, everything changed.
A lightning bolt and various other factors, ranging from unnamed chemicals to a nuclear reactor meltdown, suddenly allowed Barry to access the Speed Force. He could now run, think, and react at impossibly fast speeds.
Soon, he was using his newfound powers to protect the people of Central City, with the help of his friends and their scientific lab. Barry had become a superhero - The Flash.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
The original Flash comic book hit the shelves in 1939. A number of characters have carried the mantle of the Flash, including Jay Garrick, Wally West, and Jesse Quick.
Most incarnations of the Flash have joined forces with other superheroes, such as the Justice League or Teen Titans. In addition to comic books, the Flash has appeared in numerous movies, cartoons, and television series, most notably the CW's live action series, The Flash, which debuted in 2014.
Would you like to draw the Flash's logo? This easy, step-by-step drawing tutorials is here to help. All you will need is a pencil, a good eraser, and a sheet of paper.
You may also wish to use yellow and red crayons, markers, or colored pencils to finish your Flash logo. With these supplies in hand, your superhero journey is about to begin.
Step by Step Instructions for Drawing the Flash Symbol
How to Draw a Great Looking Flash Logo for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing a circle. This will form the basis of the entire Flash Symbol.
Easy Flash Logo Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw another, slightly smaller circle within the first. This separates the logo's golden edging from its red interior.
Easy Flash Logo Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw a long, straight line, beginning within the circle and crossing to the outside. Then, draw another, shorter straight line, beginning within the circle and meeting the first line in a sharp point outside the circle.
Easy Flash Logo Drawing - Step 4
4. From the bottom of each of the straight lines, extend a short, horizontal, straight line to the right.
Easy Flash Logo Drawing - Step 5
5. From one of the horizontal lines, extend a straight diagonal line.
Easy Flash Logo Drawing - Step 6
6. Extend a straight, diagonal line from the other horizontal line.
Easy Flash Logo Drawing - Step 7
7. Extend a short, straight, horizontal line to the right from each of the previous diagonal lines.
Add More Details to Your Flash Logo Picture - Step 8
8. From one of the horizontal lines, extend a long, straight, diagonal line. This line should cross outside of the circles.
Complete the Outline of Your Flash Logo Drawing - Step 9
9. Finish enclosing the lightning bolt using a long, straight line, connecting the remaining lines. Erase any guide lines left by the circles from within the lightning bolt.
Color Your Flash Logo Drawing
10. Color your Flash logo. Typically, the outer circle and lightning bolt are yellow or gold, while the inner circle is bright red.
What will you do with your Flash symbol? Be creative. You could make an encouraging greeting card for someone who is feeling down, or show your superhero pride by decorating your school supplies. Would it put a little pep in your step to wear it on a t-shirt? Perhaps you can dream up yet another version of the Flash who wears different colors. The choice is yours.
Would you like to draw other fantastic super heroes? Our DC Universe drawing guides include Superman's logo, Batman's logo, Batman's face, Superman, and Batman. If you're a Marvel fan, take a look at our drawing guides for Spider-man, Spider-man's logo, Spider-man's face, Captain America, and Iron Man.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Flash Logo Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).