Learn how to draw a great looking Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony.
My Little Pony is a famous toy franchise with dolls, figurines, movies and cartoons. Learn how to draw Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony so you can sketch one of your favorite ponies.
You can use this guide to draw Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony or make your own pony. Many fans have their own ponies that go on adventures with their friends.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
The cartoon style is fun and easy to learn, making it simple to invent your own characters.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony
How to Draw a Great Looking Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Outline the eyes with two teardrop shapes, one wider than the other. Sketch three ovals and two straight lines inside each shape. Use dashes for the eyelashes, then sketch an overlapping line that covers the top of the eyes.
Easy Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony Drawing - Step 2
2. Sketch a leaf shape with a curved line inside for the ear. Draw a vertical line attached to the ear. For the nose, sketch a curved line, bring it upward into a triangle and complete the shape with a horizontal line.
Add a dash for the nostril.
Easy Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw a curve over the head, then add a narrow rounded triangle for the horn. Make sure the horn overlaps the hair. Sketch lines inside the mane and horn.
Easy Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony Drawing - Step 4
4. Sketch curved lines on the neck. Connect them with vertical and diagonal lines with a triangle cut out of the shape.
Easy Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw an oblong shape like a cone for the left leg. Use two lines for the right leg, then sketch two curves to the left.
Easy Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony Drawing - Step 6
6. Outline the body by starting with a curve on the right. Make a V-shape, then bring the line downward for the back leg. Sketch a horizontal line for the bottom of the foot and bring the line upward again.
Draw a curve for the underside of the body. Sketch a parallel leg underneath. Use straight lines for the star.
Easy Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony Drawing - Step 7
7. Start the wing with a wide curve that points upward, then make several loops of varying sizes like flower petals.
Add More Details to Your Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony Picture - Step 8
8. Draw more flower petal shapes inside the wing. Add two curved lines for the tail like a rainbow, then connect the lines with a straight line with a triangle cut out of it.
Complete the Outline of Your Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony Drawing - Step 9
9. Sketch curved lines inside the tail. Finally, outline your cartoon Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony with a black marker or pen.
Color Your Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony Drawing
Fill in the pupils with black. Color the body light purple with dark purple for the irises and purple, pink and dark blue for the mane and tail.
Afterward, challenge yourself with another drawing, like a realistic horse running.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).