Learn how to draw a great looking Rarity from My Little Pony with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Rarity from My Little Pony.
Do you love My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic? With the help of this easy, step-by-step pony drawing guide, you can create a Rarity from My Little Pony drawing.
Rarity is a fashion designer. She has a clothing shop, the Carousel Boutique. Though her diamond cutie mark might make you think she is greedy, she is not.
In fact, she is the bearer of the element of generosity, a supernatural artifact, and one of the Elements of Harmony.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Rarity is Sweetie Belle's older sister. She is also the dragon Spike's object of affection. She has a pet cat named Opalescence.
If you enjoyed drawing Rarity, try your hand at all her pony friends, too! You can start with Rainbow Dash.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Rarity from My Little Pony
How to Draw a Great Looking Rarity from My Little Pony for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the Rarity from My Little Pony outline by Drawing her eyes. First, enclose two teardrop shapes, one larger than the other. Draw a thick line across each, and allow it to extend outside the eyes. Draw short, thick lines along it to indicate the eyelashes.
Draw short curved lines outside the eyes to indicate the lower lashes and the nose. Within each eye, enclose several successively smaller oval shapes. Shade one to form the pupil.
Easy Rarity from My Little Pony Drawing - Step 2
2. Outline the cartoon pony's face and hear. Use curved lines to trace the pointed ear, to detail inside it, and to draw the forehead, chin, mouth, and nostril. Sketch a rounded triangle to form the horn, and band it with curved lines.
Easy Rarity from My Little Pony Drawing - Step 3
3. Use curved lines to enclose the overlapping shapes of Rarity's mane. Notice how the main curls in a spiral shape at the end like the edge of a scroll. Then, texture the mane with curved lines.
Easy Rarity from My Little Pony Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw the main flowing across Rarity's neck. Again, use long curved lines to outline the overlapping shapes, including the spiraling, rectangular scroll-like coil at the end. Then, texture the hair with curved lines.
Easy Rarity from My Little Pony Drawing - Step 5
5. Use overlapping curved lines to sketch the neck, chest, and front legs.
Easy Rarity from My Little Pony Drawing - Step 6
6. Use overlapping curved lines to sketch the back, belly, and rear leg.
Easy Rarity from My Little Pony Drawing - Step 7
7. Use a curved line to enclose the remaining rear leg. Then, draw the diamond cutie mark on Rarity's hip. Enclose three diamond shapes, and draw lines within them to indicate the facets of the gemstones.
Add More Details to Your Rarity from My Little Pony Picture - Step 8
8. Use long lines to outline the curved rectangle shape of Rarity's tail. Notice the overlap of the lines where the tail turns.
Complete the Outline of Your Rarity from My Little Pony Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete your Rarity from My Little Pony outline by using curved lines to trace the spiraling coils at the bottom of the tail. Then, texture the entire tail with curved lines.
Color Your Rarity from My Little Pony Drawing
Color your cartoon of Rarity from My Little Pony. She has white fur, blue eyes, blue cutie marks, and a purple mane and tail.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Rarity from My Little Pony Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).