Learn how to draw a great looking Cranberry with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Cranberry.
Maybe you have eaten cranberry sauce but have never seen a real fresh cranberry. Now you can learn to draw a cranberry with the help of this easy, step-by-step fruit drawing tutorial.
Cranberries are easy to draw - they are basically circles with "X" shaped calyxes (the part where flowers once attached) on one end.
How will you use your cranberry illustration? Cranberries are common ingredients during the holiday season. You could include some in a festive cornucopia drawing on the front of a Thanksgiving card.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Or, you could use this picture to illustrate a holiday menu or gift recipe cards to your family and friends. What foods contain cranberries? Here are a few of our favorites:
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Cranberry
How to Draw a Great Looking Cranberry for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the cranberry outline by drawing a circle. Then, draw two disconnected curved lines in an oval shape near the top of the berry.
Easy Cranberry Drawing - Step 2
2. Use curved lines to sketch a thick "X" shape within the oval. Then, enclose another large circle, partially hidden by the first.
Easy Cranberry Drawing - Step 3
3. Use disconnected curved lines to draw an oval shape on the second berry, then sketch a thick star shape inside it.
Easy Cranberry Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw another circle, then use curved lines to enclose a partial circle between it and the previous berries. Use disconnected curved lines to sketch an oval shape on the top of this berry.
Easy Cranberry Drawing - Step 5
5. Use disconnected curved lines to sketch an oval shape on the remaining berry. Then, use curved lines that meet at jagged points to draw a starburst pattern inside each oval.
Easy Cranberry Drawing - Step 6
6. Enclose another partial circle at the side of the original berries. This one's calyx is turned away, so enclose it using a scalloped line. Then, draw a leaf. Extend two curved lines and allow them to meet at a gentle point.
Easy Cranberry Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw a second leaf, again extending two curved lines and allowing them to meet at a gentle point. Draw a curved line down the center of each leaf to indicate the veins.
Add More Details to Your Cranberry Picture - Step 8
8. Draw the third leaf. Extend two curved lines and allow them to meet at a gentle point. Then draw a curved line down the center to indicate the leaf vein.
Complete the Outline of Your Cranberry Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw two more leaves along with their veins.
Your cranberry outline is now complete.
Color Your Cranberry Drawing
Color your cartoon cranberries. The ripe berries are bright red in color and the leaves are green.
For more great fruit drawing tutorials, see the collection of Simple How to Draw Fruit Ideas.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Cranberry Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).