Learn how to draw a great looking Finger Heart with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Finger Heart.
You can use your hands to show others how much you care about them. One way is by drawing this finger heart illustration and giving it to someone as a gift.
You can also use your hands to form the shape of a heart. This gesture can tell someone you love them, even if you are standing at a distance.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Heart hands are popular elements of wedding and engagement pictures or photos that you take just for fun.
Finally, you can use your hands to spread some love by doing good things for others. Make them a card or write them a letter to let them know you are thinking about them. Do some chores or prepare a meal.
You could even volunt
eer with a group that does good things for the community, like cleaning up pollution or making care packages for people in disaster areas.
"What the world needs now is love, sweet love. It's the only thing that there's just too little of.." - "What the World Needs Now Is Love," song by Jackie DeShannon
Remember, you can make a big difference when you show others that you care.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Finger Heart
How to Draw a Great Looking Finger Heart for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the finger heart outline by outlining the sides of the hand. Use two long curved lines, and note the contours of the wrist, palm, back of the hand, and knuckles.
Easy Finger Heart Drawing - Step 2
2. From the knuckle, extend a long curved line and double it back upon itself to form the first finger. Notice the bend in the finger at the joint. Use a "U" shaped line to outline the fingernail at the tip of the finger.
Easy Finger Heart Drawing - Step 3
3. Use two overlapping curved lines to draw subsequent fingers.
Easy Finger Heart Drawing - Step 4
4. Use another curved line to draw the fourth finger. It should attach to the side of the hand, enclosing that portion of the hand.
Easy Finger Heart Drawing - Step 5
5. Extend a curved line from the top of the finger and double it back upon itself to enclose the thumb. Detail the pinky finger using a short line.
Easy Finger Heart Drawing - Step 6
6. Contour the knuckles by drawing a short curve line at the base of each finger. Draw a curved line around the wrist to indicate a sleeve.
Easy Finger Heart Drawing - Step 7
7. Finish outlining the sleeve using curved lines.
Add More Details to Your Finger Heart Picture - Step 8
8. Draw a small heart above the snapping fingers.
Complete the Outline of Your Finger Heart Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete the finger heart outline by adding the final details. Draw short curved lines across the knuckles of the fingers to texture them.
Draw several curved lines outward from the heart and the snapping fingers to indicate the motion and sound of the snap.
Color Your Finger Heart Drawing
Color your cartoon finger heart.
For more great Heart drawing tutorials, see the 36 Easy to Draw Heart Drawing Tutorials post.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Finger Heart Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).