Learn how to draw a great looking Quiz Game Show with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Quiz Game Show.
"Come on down!"
- Various hosts, The Price Is Right
What is your favorite game show?
Game shows first aired on radio and television in 1938. They were called Spelling Bee and Information Please, respectively.
In the United States, The Price Is Right, Family Feud, and Jeopardy have been among the most enduring.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Would you like to draw the cartoon contestants of a quiz game show? Test your talents with the aid of this easy, step-by-step cartoon character drawing tutorial. All you will need is a pen, pencil, or marker and a sheet of paper.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Quiz Game Show
How to Draw a Great Looking Quiz Game Show for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. "Contestant Number 1, come on down!" Begin by drawing the woman's face. Use overlapping curved lines to draw the chin, cheeks, and hair falling over the forehead and sides of the face, as well as the outer outline of the hair. Then, detail the face. For each eye, draw two curved lines with a partial oval between them. Shade a circle in the center to indicate the pupil. Then, use curved lines to draw the eyebrows, nose, and smiling mouth.
Easy Quiz Game Show Drawing - Step 2
2. Sketch the woman's torso and raised hand. Extend two lines below the head and connect them with a "V" shaped line, outlining the neck. Draw a "U" shaped line on each side of the neck to form the collars of the garment. Below this, draw a small circle to indicate a button. Then, use curved lines to outline the shoulders, arms, and torso of the shirt. Band the sleeve with a curved line. Then draw the hand.
Easy Quiz Game Show Drawing - Step 3
3. Band the remaining sleeve with a curved line, then use curved lines to draw the hand. Below it, sketch three cylinder shapes, with the largest in the middle. Note the curved lines that give it a three-dimensional appearance. This forms the lectern. Detail the front of the lectern with a rounded rectangle and small circles - lights and a display screen.
Easy Quiz Game Show Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw the next contestant. Use curved lines to outline the sides of the face, ears, chin, and voluminous hair. Outline his sad eyes using two curved lines. Shade a small circle in the center of each to indicate the pupils. Then, use curved lines to draw the eyelids, brows, nose, and frowning mouth. Use a curved line to add one more section to the base of the lectern.
Easy Quiz Game Show Drawing - Step 5
5. Enclose the neck using a "U" shaped line, then use curved lines to enclose the arms and torso of the shirt. Use curved lines to draw the hands. Then, enclose a large and small cylinder beneath the man's torso.
Easy Quiz Game Show Drawing - Step 6
6. Enclose two more segments at the bottom of the lectern. Detail the upper segments with curved lines, small circles, and a rectangle with rounded corners. Then, begin drawing the final contestant. Draw large circles for the eyes and shade small circles within them. Draw a curved line between the eyes, indicating the frames of glasses. Use curved lines to outline the nose and mouth.
Easy Quiz Game Show Drawing - Step 7
7. Use curved lines to draw the eyebrows and outline the hair, ears, cheeks, chin, and hand raised thoughtfully to the face. Don't forget to draw the earpieces of the glasses.
Add More Details to Your Quiz Game Show Picture - Step 8
8. Use curved lines to outline the man's shirt and hand. Then, draw the cylindrical shapes of the lectern.
Complete the Outline of Your Quiz Game Show Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete the lectern by drawing the two shapes at its base and detailing it with curved lines, small circles, and a rectangle with rounded corners. Then, give the contestants a score by drawing and shading numbers on each screen!
Color Your Quiz Game Show Drawing
Who will win this cartoon gameshow? It's up to you!
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Quiz Game Show Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).