Learn how to draw a great looking Super Mom with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Super Mom.
Is your mom a superhero? You can learn how to draw a Super Mom to show her how you feel!
Moms do a lot. They cook meals, clean up, go to work, and take care of their families. And they are always there to protect us, just like cartoon Super Mom Elastigirl from The Incredibles.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
How can you use this Super Mom outline? You can make your own Mother's Day card, or make a card for Mom any time of the year. Why not add a Super Mom to your next cartoon or comic book?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Super Mom
How to Draw a Great Looking Super Mom for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the Super Mom outline by drawing the cartoon mom’s face.
Use curved lines to outline the rectangular eyes, the nose, and the open, smiling mouth. Shade a large oval within each eye to indicate the pupils.
Easy Super Mom Drawing - Step 2
2. Outline the woman’s face. Use curved lines to trace the side of the face, cheeks, chin, ear, teeth, tongue, eyelids, eyebrows, and a lock of hair alongside the face.
Easy Super Mom Drawing - Step 3
3. Use curved lines to draw the remaining ear, the neck, and the hair.
Notice the jagged points of the bangs and sideburns, the circular shape of the top of the head, and the long and short lines that make up the ponytail.
Easy Super Mom Drawing - Step 4
4. Begin sketching the mom’s body. Use curved lines to draw the shoulder, upper and lower arm, and fist.
Draw a curved line across the arm to mark the top of the glove. Draw a wavy line above the shoulder to begin the top of the cape.
Easy Super Mom Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw the muscular torso and remaining arm using curved lines. Notice the lines that detail the abdominal muscles.
Easy Super Mom Drawing - Step 6
6. Complete the remaining arm. Use overlapping curved lines for the fingers, and band the arm to indicate the glove. Then, draw a belt around the waist. Use curved lines to outline the rectangular shape.
Easy Super Mom Drawing - Step 7
7. Use a series of curved lines to draw the muscular leg. Allow the lines to converge at a point to form the foot. Band the leg to indicate the top of the boot, and contour the knee with a short line.
Add More Details to Your Super Mom Picture - Step 8
8. Draw the remaining leg using a series of curved lines. Don’t forget to band the top of the boot.
Complete the Outline of Your Super Mom Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete your Super Mom outline by drawing her cape flowing in the wind. Use curved lines to create the triangular shape.
Then, draw a Super Mom logo on her chest. Outline a pentagon shape, just like the Superman logo. Inside, instead of a letter “S,” outline the letter “M” for “Mom.”
Color Your Super Mom Drawing
Color your Super Mom cartoon. We’ve shaded ours in blue, red, and yellow in classic Superman style.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Super Mom Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).