Create a wonderful Zombie Shark drawing with easy, step-by-step instructions and video tutorial. Great for kids and beginner artists!
Zombies are one of the most popular movie monsters. Zombies appear in countless books, movies, comics and TV shows. While zombies tend to be scary, cartoon zombies are a little friendlier. Cartoons use simple shapes and bright colors to get the point across without too much detail.
While most movies and TV shows have human zombies, animals like sharks can be zombies if you use your imagination. A cartoon zombie shark is nearly as scary as a human. The only difference is that sharks live in the ocean, so the shark probably won't bite you.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Sharks are already a little scary if you've seen the movie "Jaws." However, shark attacks are extremely rare.
You have a 1 in 3.7 million chance of encountering a shark attack even when you swim in the ocean. When you draw a zombie shark, you could use your imagination to make it friendlier--or a little scarier.
Start with a few pieces of white paper, then bring your favorite pencils, pens and coloring utensils. Outline your zombie shark when you're done to make it easier to color the drawing.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Zombie Shark
1. Near the top of the page, start with a large triangle shape with a round point. Add a hook shape on the top, then make a semi-circle with a broad S-shape over it. Sketch two curved lines underneath the eye.
2. For the mouth, draw an oblong oval that's open on the left side. Add two triangles pointing outward, then sketch triangles inside the shape for the teeth. Draw curved lines above the mouth.
3. Add more triangles with round bottoms for the upper teeth. Make an oval for the tongue, and draw a few more curved lines.
4. Draw another row of triangular teeth, then sketch a straight line underneath the mouth.
5. For the top of the head, start with a large curved line. Use swooping curved lines to take a chunk out of this line, then top it with more curved lines like hills. Underneath the mouth, draw a loose L-shape and follow it with a curve.
6. Start the top fin with a curved line, then follow it with an uneven jagged line. Repeat this for the fin on the right. Use more jagged lines to complete the body.
7. Use straight lines to make a tube with a circle at the end. Add two small bean shapes followed by an S-shape with a parallel shape underneath. Draw triangles inside the cutout part of the body, then make another line to start the tail.
8. Start with a curved line for the left fin. Underneath, make an uneven line with a triangle in the center. Draw an oval with a cutout shape to make the left side of the tail. On the right, draw a petal shape with a loop taken out of it.
9. Draw loose noodle shapes for the gills, followed by curves on the brain and uneven shapes on the body.
Outline your cartoon zombie shark with a black pen, marker or colored pencil. Erase the pencil lines.
Color the zombie shark outline with bluish-grey for the body, pale yellow for the teeth and pink and dark red for the mouth and brain. Use yellow for the eye and grey for the hook.
Printable Drawing Tutorial
This printable is for members only. Join now!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).