Learn how to draw a great looking Easy Cartoon Moose with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Easy Cartoon Moose.
Would you like to learn how to draw an easy cartoon moose? Now you can, with the help of this step-by-step animal drawing guide.
The moose is a type of deer, and as such, it wears a big rack of antlers on its head. You will draw these using curved lines that meet at points.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Other outstanding characteristics are the moose's large nose, the dewlap or bell under its throat, its long legs, and its strong hooves.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing an Easy Cartoon Moose
How to Draw a Great Looking Easy Cartoon Moose for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the easy cartoon moose outline by drawing the face. Use a long curved line to outline the snout. Enclose two ovals for the nostrils, and a series of successively smaller ovals for the eye. Shade one to indicate the pupil. Contour around the eye and at the corner of the mouth with curved lines.
Easy Easy Cartoon Moose Drawing - Step 2
2. Use curved lines that meet at sharp points to draw the ears. Then, use curved lines to trace the jaw and the fleshy dewlap dangling from the neck.
Easy Easy Cartoon Moose Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw the first of the large antlers. Extend a pair of curved lines from the top of the head. Enclose a shaggy tuft of fur at its base. Use short curved lines that meet at jagged points.
Easy Easy Cartoon Moose Drawing - Step 4
4. Extend another pair of lines on the opposite side of the head. Use a wide "W" shaped line to connect each pair of lines at the top.
Easy Easy Cartoon Moose Drawing - Step 5
5. Extend a long curved line from the antler to trace the moose's shoulders and back. Double the end of the line back upon itself to form the moose's tail.
Easy Easy Cartoon Moose Drawing - Step 6
6. Use a long curved line, doubled back upon itself, to draw the moose's leg. Notice the bulges of the knee and foot. Extend a line from the dewlap to the leg.
Easy Easy Cartoon Moose Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw the remaining foreleg, again using a long curved line and doubling it back upon itself. Then draw a horizontal curved line to form the stomach.
Add More Details to Your Easy Cartoon Moose Picture - Step 8
8. Draw the rear leg, again using a long curved line that doubles back upon itself. Notice the bulge of the foot and the point on the back of the leg. Connect the leg to the tail with a curved line.
Complete the Outline of Your Easy Cartoon Moose Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw the final leg, again using a long curved line that doubles back upon itself. Then, enclose the hooves, one at the bottom of each leg.
Color Your Easy Cartoon Moose Drawing
Your easy cartoon moose outline is now complete. Color your moose. We've colored our example in shades of brown. Moose can be so dark brown as to appear nearly black.
For more great safari animals drawing tutorials, see the collection of Step-by-Step Safari Animals Drawings.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Easy Cartoon Moose Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).