Learn how to draw a great looking Easy Robot Face with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Easy Robot Face.
Would you like to command a robot of your very own? Build one with the help of this easy robot face drawing guide.
A robot is "any automatically operated machine that replaces human effort." Today, there are robots all around us. They move supplies, build things in factories, and even search for survivors of natural disasters.
Most of these robots look nothing like people. But since at least the 1700s, people have dreamed of creating androids - artificial or mechanical people that look like humans.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Who was the inspiration for our easy robot face outline? There have been many similar-looking characters in movies and cartoons.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing an Easy Robot Face
How to Draw a Great Looking Easy Robot Face for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the easy robot face outline by drawing the eyes. For each eye, draw three successively smaller circles. Shade the innermost circle to indicate the pupils.
Easy Easy Robot Face Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw a straight line across the middle circle of each eye to indicate the eyelids. Then draw the mouth. Sketch two rounded trapezoids, one within the other.
Easy Easy Robot Face Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw parallel sets of vertical lines across the cartoon robot's mouth. Erase the lines between them. This makes the mouth resemble the grill of a car. Then, enclose a bulging, rounded rectangle shape below the mouth. This will become the robot's chin.
Easy Easy Robot Face Drawing - Step 4
4. Use curved lines to enclose rectangular shapes around the eyes and mouth. This outlines the robot's face.
Easy Easy Robot Face Drawing - Step 5
5. Enclose two curved rectangle shapes with blunt corners above the eyes. These are the robot's eyebrows.
Easy Easy Robot Face Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw a curved line between the eyebrows to completely enclose the head. Then, sketch a "Y" shape between the eyes to indicate the nose.
Easy Easy Robot Face Drawing - Step 7
7. Enclose a half circle on top of the head, and extend two straight lines above it. Connect these lines by drawing an oval at the top. This is an antenna on top of the robot's head.
Add More Details to Your Easy Robot Face Picture - Step 8
8. Detail the eyebrows, giving them a three-dimensional appearance. Draw lines parallel to the sides and bolt-like circles in the middle.
Complete the Outline of Your Easy Robot Face Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete your easy robot face outline by enclosing half-circles above the eyebrows and at the cheeks. Band the latter with curved lines.
Color Your Easy Robot Face Drawing
Color your cartoon robot face. We've shaded ours in gray like metal, but you can paint yours whatever colors you desire!
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Easy Robot Face Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).