Learn how to draw a great looking Easy Super Sonic Face with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Easy Super Sonic Face.
If you want to make a portrait of this speedy video game hero, you will have to be fast! This step-by-step easy Super Sonic face drawing guide can help.
Super Sonic "is the Super State of Sonic the Hedgehog that can be activated through collecting all seven Chaos Emeralds and usually fifty rings."
Super Sonic looks a lot like regular Sonic the Hedgehog - check out this Sonic drawing for comparison - but he is a different color. He can also run faster, jump higher, and is impervious to many attacks.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
If you liked this drawing guide, don't stop with just the face. You can also learn how to draw Super Sonic in a full-body portrait.
Sonic isn't the only anime character whose hair turns yellow when he reaches a Super level. Check out this Super Saiyan Vegeta drawing from Dragon Ball Z.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing an Easy Super Sonic Face
How to Draw a Great Looking Easy Super Sonic Face for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the easy Super Sonic face by drawing his nose. Draw an oval for the nose, and from it extend a long curved line to outline the jaw.
Easy Easy Super Sonic Face Drawing - Step 2
2. Continue the line of the jaw to rejoin the nose. Extend a curved line upward from the jaw to begin the eye. Draw another curved line overlapping the previous line to form an angry scowl.
Easy Easy Super Sonic Face Drawing - Step 3
3. Use two more overlapping curved lines to outline the remaining eye. Use a curved line to enclose a partial oval in the first eye.
Easy Easy Super Sonic Face Drawing - Step 4
4. Shade a smaller oval inside the previous oval to form the pupil. Then, enclose two partial ovals in the remaining eye, shading the inner oval. Then, use a curved line to form the frowning mouth.
Easy Easy Super Sonic Face Drawing - Step 5
5. Use curved lines to contour the brows above the eyes.
Easy Easy Super Sonic Face Drawing - Step 6
6. Extend a long curved line from one of the brows. Draw another curved line to meet it at its point. This forms the first of Sonic’s quills or spikes.
Easy Easy Super Sonic Face Drawing - Step 7
7. Continue drawing Sonic’s spikes, using pairs of curved lines that meet at points. Allow the last line to meet the jawline, completely enclosing the head.
Add More Details to Your Easy Super Sonic Face Picture - Step 8
8. Draw two curved “V” shaped lines to form Sonic’s ears.
Complete the Outline of Your Easy Super Sonic Face Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw a curved triangle inside the nearest ear to contour it.
Color Your Easy Super Sonic Face Drawing
Your easy Super Sonic face outline is now complete. Color his fur yellow and his eyes red.
Did you know? Super Sonic's color is officially known as Laser Lemon.
For more great video game characters drawing tutorials, see the collection of Step-by-Step Video Game Characters Drawings.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Easy Super Sonic Face Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).