Learn how to draw a great looking Bluey with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Bluey.
Do you love going on adventures with Mum, Dad, Bingo, and Bluey? Now you can take your favorite Australian cattle dog with you wherever you go when you learn how to draw Bluey.
Bluey is the title character of an Australian children's cartoon that follows the adventures of a family of blue heeler dogs. Blue is six years old and lives with her little sister Bingo, her dad Bandit, and her mum Chilli.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Bluey loves to dance. Do you? After you finish your drawing, carefully cut it out with scissors.
You can turn your picture into a puppet and dance along! Remember, Bluey discovered that even Grandmas can floss.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Bluey
How to Draw a Great Looking Bluey for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the outline by drawing Bluey's face. For the eye, shade a small oval inside a large oval. From one side of the eye, extend a straight line for the top of the nose. Draw the nose pad using an inverted triangle with rounded corners. Then, extend a curved line below it to form the front of the snout.
Easy Bluey Drawing - Step 2
2. Next, draw the Bluey cartoon's remaining eye. Enclose two half circles above the nose and shade the smaller one. Continue the line at the bottom of the snout and double it back on itself to form Bluey's open, smiling mouth. Use curved lines to indicate the teeth, tongue, and opposite side of the mouth.
Easy Bluey Drawing - Step 3
3. Use long curved lines to outline Bluey's rounded rectangle-shaped head and body. Enclose the curved eyebrows above the eyes, and extend two lines from the body to form the arm.
Easy Bluey Drawing - Step 4
4. Use "U" shaped lines to enclose Bluey's fingers. Then, draw curved lines across the palm and wrist. Next, use overlapping curved lines to begin drawing the remaining arm.
Easy Bluey Drawing - Step 5
5. Enclose the fingers using overlapping curved lines and band the wrist with a curved line. Use another line to finish enclosing the rectangular body. Extend two lines from the body to form the leg, and connect them at the bottom with a short curved line.
Easy Bluey Drawing - Step 6
6. Extend two more lines and connect them at the bottom, forming the remaining leg. Draw curved lines on the tips of the feet to differentiate the toes.
Easy Bluey Drawing - Step 7
7. Band Bluey's ankles with curved lines. Then, enclose two triangles on her head. Draw another triangle inside each. These are Bluey's ears.
Add More Details to Your Bluey Picture - Step 8
8. Extend two curved lines to draw Bluey's tail. Connect them at the end with a series of overlapping "U" shaped lines, giving the tail a fluffy tuft. Band the tip of the tail with a curved line.
Complete the Outline of Your Bluey Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete your outline by detailing Bluey's spots. Draw curved lines passing through the eyes, around the nose and mouth, and encircling the belly.
Color Your Bluey Drawing
Color your cartoon of Bluey. Her fur is three shades of blue - her spots are darker and her belly, hands and feet are lighters. Bluey's snout and inner ears are tan in color.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Bluey Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).