Learn how to draw a great looking Billie Eilish with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Billie Eilish.
Eilish has won "five Grammy Awards, two American Music Awards, two Guinness World Records, three MTV Video Music Awards, and one Brit Award.
She is the youngest person and second person ever to win the four main Grammy categories – Best New Artist, Record of the Year, Song of the Year and Album of the Year – in the same year."
Did you know? Billie's full name is Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Would you like to draw a cartoon of Billie Eilish as she appeared at the 2019 iHeartRadio Music Awards? This easy, step-by-step cartoon drawing tutorial is here to show you how.
All you will need is a pencil, an eraser, and a sheet of paper. You may also want to use colored pencils or markers to shade your finished drawing.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Billie Eilish
How to Draw a Great Looking Billie Eilish for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing the guide lines that will help you effectively sketch the face. Begin with a circle. Cross it with a pair of slightly curved lines - one vertical, one horizontal. The lines should cross at a perpendicular angle. Draw a few short marks across the horizontal line.
Easy Billie Eilish Drawing - Step 2
2. Use curved lines to begin sketching the face. Using the crosspoint of the lines and the point where the vertical line crosses the circle as guides, outline the bridge and tip of the nose using a curved line. Use another curved line to outline the nostril. Then, use the point where the horizontal line crosses the circle and the tip of the vertical line to aid you in sketching the cheek and chin.
Easy Billie Eilish Drawing - Step 3
3. Erase a portion of the original circle. Draw the eyes, using the small marks on the horizontal line as guides. Use thick curved lines to outline the double-pointed shape of each eye. Use a short line to mark the inner corner of each eye. Shade a small circle for the pupil, and enclose a larger partial circle to indicate the iris. Contour with curved lines along the upper and lower eyelids and at the side of the eye.
Easy Billie Eilish Drawing - Step 4
4. Erase the horizontal guide line. Use long and short curved lines to draw the eyelashes beneath each eye. Use curved lines to contour the brow and hairline, outline the curved shapes of the eyebrows, sketch the lips, and contour above and below them.
Easy Billie Eilish Drawing - Step 5
5. Erase the vertical guide line. Use a series of overlapping curved lines to complete the hairline and to indicate the part of the hair. Then, use long curved lines that meet at a point to enclose the first lock of hair.
Easy Billie Eilish Drawing - Step 6
6. Erase another portion of the original circle. Then, use long curved lines to outline the top of Billie's head, and to continue to sketch locks of hair. Use another curved line to form the neck.
Easy Billie Eilish Drawing - Step 7
7. Erase the remaining guide lines. Use curved lines that meet at points to form the remaining locks of hair.
Add More Details to Your Billie Eilish Picture - Step 8
8. Use curved lines that meet at points to draw more locks of hair on the opposite side. Texture the hair with curved lines.
Complete the Outline of Your Billie Eilish Drawing - Step 9
9. Continue to texture the hair with curved lines. Draw two sets of curved lines around the neck - one forms the collar of the garment, the other a spiked dog collar necklace. Draw narrow triangles with curved bottoms around the collar.
Color Your Billie Eilish Drawing
Color your cartoon of Billie Eilish. When this photo was taken, her hair was dyed black and she was dressed in all-black attire.
For more great People drawing tutorials, see the 51 Easy People Art Projects for Kids post.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Billie Eilish Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).