Learn how to draw a great looking Firestar from Warrior Cats with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial. You can now easily create a beautiful Firestar from Warrior Cats drawing.
"I was not a forest-born cat, but ThunderClan welcomed me, and once I proved myself as a warrior, they grew to respect me."
- Firestar, Secrets of the Clans
Firestar is a protagonist of the Warriors book series by Erin Hunter. He is an orange tomcat. Firestar has also been known by other names, including Rusty, Firepaw, and Fireheart. He is known as being courageous, loyal, brave, and kind.
Firestar began life as a "kittypet" - a kitten kept as a pet by humans, called Twolegs. He was later "drawn into the forest by a mysterious calling" in accord with the StarClan's prophecy that "Fire Alone will save our Clan." His collar snapped in a fight with a wild cat, symbolizing his breaking of ties with the human world. Eventually, he became a leader of the ThunderClan.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Would you like to draw a cartoon of Firestar from Warrior Cats? This easy, step-by-step cartoon cat drawing tutorial is here to show you how. All you will need is a pencil, an eraser, and a sheet of paper. You may also wish to color his fiery fur.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Firestar from Warrior Cats
How to Draw a Great Looking Firestar from Warrior Cats for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing an oval. This will help you to shape Firestar's head.
Easy Firestar from Warrior Cats Drawing - Step 2
2. Erase the top of the circle. Draw two rounded, open-bottomed triangles to form the ears. Within each ear, draw two curved lines and connect them at the bottom with a series of short, curved lines that meet in jagged points. Use a similarly jagged line to connect the ears, giving the appearance of fur.
Easy Firestar from Warrior Cats Drawing - Step 3
3. Erase the bottom portion of the circle. Use a series of overlapping curved lines to sketch the furry cheeks. Note the bulge of the chin. Draw a rounded shape to form the nose, and a wavy, curved line beneath it to indicate the mouth. Draw curved lines around the nose to contour the muzzle.
Easy Firestar from Warrior Cats Drawing - Step 4
4. Enclose two irregular rounded shapes to form the eyes. Draw two small circles in each, and shade one to indicate the pupil.
Easy Firestar from Warrior Cats Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw two small circles beneath the cat's chin. This indicates his name tag. Enclose the curved shape of the collar on each side of the tag using curved lines. Then, draw several short lines that meet at jagged points to form Firestar's shoulder.
Easy Firestar from Warrior Cats Drawing - Step 6
6. Use a long, curved line to draw the animal's back. Extend a pair of long, curved lines to form the tail, and connect them at the tip with a series of jagged lines. Draw another jagged tuft of short, connected lines at the base of the tail.
Easy Firestar from Warrior Cats Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw the rear legs. First, sketch the hip using short lines that meet at jagged points. Draw another jagged patch for the front of the thigh. Then, extend a pair of curved lines, noting the curvature of the ankle. Enclose the paw with "U" shaped lines for the toes. Repeat this process for the second rear leg.
Add More Details to Your Firestar from Warrior Cats Picture - Step 8
8. Use a series of curved lines to sketch the belly, including a jagged tuft of fur at the chest. Use a pair of curved lines and "U" shaped lines to draw the far front leg.
Complete the Outline of Your Firestar from Warrior Cats Drawing - Step 9
9. Use a pair of long, curved lines to draw the remaining leg. Use a curved line to connect the leg to the collar, finishing your drawing.
Color Your Firestar from Warrior Cats Drawing
Color Firestar. Notice how, in our example, we used various shades of orange, coupled with a light brown to indicate the cat's stripes. Then, discover the whole clan with the aid of our cat drawing guides.
For more great Cat drawing tutorials, see the 25 Easy Cat Drawing Tutorials post.
Firestar from Warrior Cats Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).