Learn how to draw a great looking Marshmello's Face with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Marshmello's Face.
Love Marshmello? You can learn how to draw Marshmello’s face with the help of this quick and easy drawing tutorial.
Marshmello is an American music producer and DJ. Marshmello hides his identity by wearing a marshmallow-shaped helmet - yes, a marshmallow like you put in your hot chocolate or roast over a campfire to make s'mores.
In real life, Marshmello is a man named Christopher Comstock. Why does he hide his face?
He explained on Twitter: "I don't take my helmet off because I don't want or need fame. I'm genuinely trying to create something positive for people to connect with... The helmet makes me Marshmello and also makes you Marshmello... we are all Marshmello."
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
At events and interviews, Marshmello keeps his helmet on and responds by nodding his head. Like the Mandalorian from Star Wars, he never takes his mask off in public!
The character of Marshmello has also made appearances as a character skin on the video game Fortnite. If you enjoyed this cartoon Marshmello’s face outline, you can learn to draw Marshmello as a full character!
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Marshmello's Face
How to Draw a Great Looking Marshmello's Face for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the Marshmello’s face outline by drawing a curved line on a diagonal slope. This is the top of Marshmello's head.
Easy Marshmello's Face Drawing - Step 2
2. From each end of the curved line, draw a straight line to trace the sides of the head.
Easy Marshmello's Face Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw a curved line connecting the ends of the straight lines. Then, draw another curved line across the top of the shape to give it the appearance of a three-dimensional cylinder.
Easy Marshmello's Face Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw a rounded "M" shaped line on the front of the cylinder. This is the starting point of one of Marshmello's "X" shaped eyes.
Easy Marshmello's Face Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw a curved line under the "M," completing one of the "legs" of the "X" shaped eye.
Easy Marshmello's Face Drawing - Step 6
6. Use another curved line to completely enclose the "X" shape. Then, begin the second "X" shape by drawing a rounded "V" shaped line.
Easy Marshmello's Face Drawing - Step 7
7. Use curved lines to continue drawing the "X" shaped eye.
Add More Details to Your Marshmello's Face Picture - Step 8
8. Enclose the remaining leg of the "X" shape using a curved line. Then, draw a long curved line to indicate the smiling mouth.
Complete the Outline of Your Marshmello's Face Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete your Marshmello’s face outline by drawing another long, curved line from one end of the mouth to the other, widening and thickening the smile.
Color Your Marshmello's Face Drawing
Color your cartoon of Marshmello’s face. It is white with black eyes and mouth. We've also shaded ours with an "L" shaped line on one side to enhance its three-dimensional appearance.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Marshmello's Face Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).