Learn how to draw a great looking Mr. Skunk from Little Bear TV Series with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Mr. Skunk from Little Bear TV Series.
Jump to the step-by-step instructions.
Mr. Skunk is a character that appears on the TV show Little Bear. Learn how to draw Mr. Skunk from Little Bear TV series to come up with your own stories.
Little Bear is a cartoon that started airing in the 90s and ended in 2003. Little Bear is a bear cub who lives in the forest and spends time with his friends, including a human girl named Emily and his parents Mother and Father Bear.
He also has various animal friends, including Duck, Owl and Cat.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Mr. Skunk appears in three episodes. If you liked Mr. Skunk, use this guide to draw your own version of the cartoon character. This guide will also help you learn about animal anatomy.
If you liked this tutorial, see also the following drawing guides: Skunk, Cartoon Squirrel, and Chipmunk.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Mr. Skunk from Little Bear TV Series
How to Draw a Great Looking Mr. Skunk from Little Bear TV Series for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. On the right, start with a diagonal line for the snout. Draw a rounded rectangle with a drip in the middle for the nose. For the eyes, sketch uneven triangles with circles in the middle and dashes above.
Easy Mr. Skunk from Little Bear TV Series Drawing - Step 2
2. Outline the left ear with a circle that has jagged edges to represent the fur. Use similar sketchy lines for the jaw, then sketch an uneven horizontal line that curves upward at the end. Under the nose, draw a vertical line and sketch curves underneath.
Add a dash at the corner of the mouth and a curve around the right eye.
Easy Mr. Skunk from Little Bear TV Series Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw two hill shapes on the left side of the face. Add lines inside the ears. For the fur on top of Mr. Skunk's head, use loose, sketchy triangles like you're drawing a badger's tail.
Easy Mr. Skunk from Little Bear TV Series Drawing - Step 4
4. Outline the neck with two straight lines. Make a curve on the left that becomes a diagonal line, then add fur and draw a vertical line that ends in another curve. Sketch two diagonal lines above this shape, and draw overlapping fingers.
Easy Mr. Skunk from Little Bear TV Series Drawing - Step 5
5. For the chest, start with a curve, then sketch another curve with jagged edges similar to a ferret's body. Use a similar process to start the left leg, making a shape like a chicken drumstick. Draw two more overlapping fingers.
Easy Mr. Skunk from Little Bear TV Series Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw a cylinder with dashes for toes to complete the left foot. On the right, sketch another jagged curve and repeat the previous step for the right foot.
Easy Mr. Skunk from Little Bear TV Series Drawing - Step 7
7. Behind the head, draw another loose, sketchy line. On the right, use overlapping cylinders for the fingers and a hook shape for the thumb. Complete the hand with curved lines.
Add More Details to Your Mr. Skunk from Little Bear TV Series Picture - Step 8
8. Draw a jagged hook shape to start the tail like you're drawing a regular cartoon skunk. Add more lines behind the body and on the left leg.
Complete the Outline of Your Mr. Skunk from Little Bear TV Series Drawing - Step 9
9. Repeat the previous step to complete the tail. Use long, swooping shapes that resemble flames.
Color Your Mr. Skunk from Little Bear TV Series Drawing
Now that you've sketched Mr. Skunk from Little Bear TV series, use black to outline your drawing. Color part of the outline black and leave the rest of the body white.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Mr. Skunk from Little Bear TV Series Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Learn how to get access to thousands of printable pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).