Learn how to draw a great looking Oggy from Oggy and the Cockroaches with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Oggy from Oggy and the Cockroaches.
Jump to the step-by-step instructions.
Oggy and the Cockroaches is a popular cartoon that originally aired in the nineties. Today, the series has a YouTube channel where creators release new episodes.
This cartoon features the adventures of Oggy the cartoon cat, three cockroaches and other animals that appear in the show. In addition to the cartoon,
Oggy has a feature film and a planned spin-off series that features Oggy as a kitten.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
If you enjoy watching this cartoon, you can use this tutorial to draw Oggy at home. To draw this cartoon cat, you'll need a piece of paper and a pencil with an eraser. You can use a black pen or marker to outline this drawing when you're done.
Use crayons, markers, colored pencils, pens, oil pastels or paint to color your cartoon Oggy so he looks just like the cartoon. You could also make a black-and-white drawing or experiment with different colors to add your own twist on this popular character.
Follow these instructions to make your own drawing of Oggy the cat.
If you liked this tutorial, see also the following drawing guides: Poppy from Trolls, Baby Yoda from the Mandalorian, and Totoro.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Oggy from Oggy and the Cockroaches
How to Draw a Great Looking Oggy from Oggy and the Cockroaches for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Start by drawing a large bean shape with an oval on the right side. Draw two more ovals behind the bean shape to form the eyes. Make sure the first oval overlaps the second.
Easy Oggy from Oggy and the Cockroaches Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw two smaller ovals inside these ovals, then draw smaller ovals and fill them in to make the pupils. Above the eyes, draw a partial heart shape that frames the ovals. Behind this shape, use straight and curved lines to form the back of the head with two points at the top.
Easy Oggy from Oggy and the Cockroaches Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw a wide curve underneath the nose, then use curved lines to attach it to the top of the head. This should resemble a hot dog shape. Add two half-circles to the left side of the shape, then use straight lines to draw the whiskers.
Easy Oggy from Oggy and the Cockroaches Drawing - Step 4
4. Underneath the bottom curve, draw two triangles to form the teeth. Make a long, sweeping curve that tapers upward to form the open mouth. On the bottom of this shape, draw two curved lines to make a tongue. These lines should resemble a small hillside.
Easy Oggy from Oggy and the Cockroaches Drawing - Step 5
5. To add depth, draw a small curved line underneath the mouth. Draw a long shape that curves at the bottom and curves inward at the left to form the rest of the body. This shape resembles the base of a mushroom.
Easy Oggy from Oggy and the Cockroaches Drawing - Step 6
6. Sketch two loosely L-shaped lines on the left side to form the arm. Use two C-shaped lines at the end of the arm to make the wrist. Using a series of curved lines and loose hook shapes, draw the fingers at the end of the arm. Make sure the fingers overlap.
Easy Oggy from Oggy and the Cockroaches Drawing - Step 7
7. For the other arm, draw two short lines extending from the right side of the body. Draw two C-shapes to make the wrist. For the fingers, draw overlapping loops and hot dog shapes.
Add More Details to Your Oggy from Oggy and the Cockroaches Picture - Step 8
8. Draw a swirl in the middle of the stomach. Surround this swirl with two broad curved lines.
Complete the Outline of Your Oggy from Oggy and the Cockroaches Drawing - Step 9
9. For the legs, draw two wide loops underneath the body. Draw two stretched-out bean shapes to form the feet, then use short lines to draw the toes. For the tail, use curved lines to make a long shape that looks like a hot dog that tapers down toward the body.
Color Your Oggy from Oggy and the Cockroaches Drawing
Your drawing is complete! Erase the overlapping lines on your drawing, then use a black pen to outline the picture of cartoon Oggy from Oggy and the Cockroaches.
Use blue to color the body and purple to color the inside of the mouth. You can use neon green for the eyes and bright red for the nose.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Oggy from Oggy and the Cockroaches Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Learn how to get access to thousands of printable pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).