Learn how to draw a great looking Rena Rouge from Miraculous with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Rena Rouge from Miraculous.
Jump to the step-by-step instructions.
You can learn how to draw Rena Rouge from Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir with the aid of this easy drawing tutorial.
Who is Rena Rouge? In civilian attire, she is known as Alya Césaire, a student at the Collége Françoise Dupont. When assisted by a kwami - an abstract, fairy-like creature - named Trixx, she becomes the superhero incarnation of the Fox Miraculous.
The Fox Miraculous allows the wearer to exhibit amazing strength, speed, and endurance, and to use a reed flute as a blunt weapon.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
The flute can also be used to employ Mirage, wherein playing the flute creates a very realistic visual illusion.
Rena is clever and skilled in the use of technology. She is excitable and curious, and sometimes this proves to be a danger. But she is also loyal and willing to risk her own safety in order to protect others.
You, too, can develop your skills when you learn to draw Rena Rouge.
If you liked this tutorial, see also the following drawing guides: Catwoman, Hatsune Miku, and Sailor Moon.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Rena Rouge from Miraculous
How to Draw a Great Looking Rena Rouge from Miraculous for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing Rena’s large, almond-shaped anime eyes. Use curved lines to enclose the double-pointed shapes. Use a thick line on the top, and then shade the outer corners. Next, enclose the round iris of each eye using a curved line. Finally, shade the circular pupil in the middle.
Easy Rena Rouge from Miraculous Drawing - Step 2
2. Enclose the eyelid above each eye using a curved line. Then, draw the smile with short lines at each corner. Use curved lines above and below the smile to form the lips. Next, use short lines to draw the sides of the nose and nostrils.
Easy Rena Rouge from Miraculous Drawing - Step 3
3. Use long curved lines to outline the girl’s face and hair. Note the peak above the face and the overlap at the side of the face.
Easy Rena Rouge from Miraculous Drawing - Step 4
4. Enclose two large teardrop shapes above the head. Enclose a smaller teardrop shape inside each. These are the fox-like ears. Then, complete the outline of the hair using curved lines.
Easy Rena Rouge from Miraculous Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw yet another smaller teardrop shape within each ear. Then, outline the mask with a curved line below the eyes and a “V” shaped line above. Shade the thick, apostrophe-shaped eyebrows.
Easy Rena Rouge from Miraculous Drawing - Step 6
6. Extend two lines below the head to form the neck. Then, outline the shoulders and torso with a curved line extending from each side of the neck.
Draw a “V” shaped line across the center of the mask, passing behind the eyes to the sides of the face. Complete the hair using two curved lines that meet at a point.
Easy Rena Rouge from Miraculous Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw more locks of hair, using curved lines that meet at points. Then, detail the collar of the garment.
Draw a “V” shaped line in the middle of the neck, and connect it to the sides of the neck with curved lines. Draw another curved line downward from the base of the neck, beginning the sketch of Rena's special necklace.
Add More Details to Your Rena Rouge from Miraculous Picture - Step 8
8. Draw another curved line to meet the previous line of the necklace in a “V” shape. Then, draw a small circle at the bottom of the “V.” Use curved lines to outline a partial circle on the uniform’s chest, and distinguish the sides of the torso from the arms using curved lines.
Complete the Outline of Your Rena Rouge from Miraculous Drawing - Step 9
9. Use curved lines to enclose a crescent shape below the small circle. This completes the necklace that is the Fox Miraculous. Band the tips of the hair with a series of short lines that meet at jagged points.
Color Your Rena Rouge from Miraculous Drawing
Color your cartoon portrait of Rena Rouge from Miraculous. Her hair, uniform, and eyes are shades of orange, white, and black like a red fox.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Rena Rouge from Miraculous Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Learn how to get access to thousands of printable pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).