Learn how to draw a great looking Chicago Bulls Logo with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Chicago Bulls Logo.
Are you a Chicago Bulls fan? Do you share your love for the team by wearing the team logo on a jersey or sweatshirt or displaying it on a flag, notebook, or vehicle? You can learn how to draw a Chicago Bulls logo on whatever you'd like.
The team was founded in 1966. During the 1990s, they won six championships, and their ranks have included Hall of Fame basketball players such as Michael Jordan.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Do you live in a house divided where someone likes the Chicago Bulls and someone prefers another team?
If you're a fan of another team, share your feelings and show which team is going down with this realistic sketch of a bull's skull.
How do you feel about your drawing skills? Consider this quote from Michael Jordan: "I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games.
Twenty-six times, I've been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
What does Jordan's statement mean to you? Never give up. Keep trying. Even when you make mistakes, it will ultimately help you to succeed. Get your pencils and erasers ready - it's time to shoot some hoops!
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing the Chicago Bulls Logo
How to Draw a Great Looking Chicago Bulls Logo for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing the bull's nose. First, use curved lines to draw a rounded trapezoid. Then, draw a curved line across the bottom of the snout to form the mouth.
Easy Chicago Bulls Logo Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw a pair of curved lines upward from the snout to outline the sides of the nose. Draw ovals on the snout and shade them to form the nostrils. Draw a curved line at the corner of each nostril.
Easy Chicago Bulls Logo Drawing - Step 3
3. Connect the tops of the lines with a pair of curved "V" shaped lines that connect in a bent "W" shape. These are the bull's furrowed brows. Then, draw a wide "U" shaped line above the snout.
Easy Chicago Bulls Logo Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw a curved line upward from the snout on each side to form the sides of the face. The lines should reach toward the edges of the brows but not connect to them. Then, draw a series of curved lines - from the sides of the nose to the brows and sides of the face. These are the bull's eyes. Shade above the top line to indicate the pupils.
Easy Chicago Bulls Logo Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw a curved line from the side of the face on each side, and double it back upon itself. These are the ears. Then, draw a series of three curved lines across the center of the brows.
Easy Chicago Bulls Logo Drawing - Step 6
6. Use three curved lines to enclose the top of the head. The shape should be roughly quadrilateral.
Easy Chicago Bulls Logo Drawing - Step 7
7. Extend two curved lines, one from the corner of the head and the other from the top of the ear. Allow the lines to meet at a point, forming the horn.
Add More Details to Your Chicago Bulls Logo Picture - Step 8
8. Extend two curved lines from the opposite side of the head. Allow them to meet at a point to form the horn.
Complete the Outline of Your Chicago Bulls Logo Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw a curved "V" shaped line just below the tip of each horn.
Color Your Chicago Bulls Logo Drawing
Color your cartoon of the Chicago Bulls mascot. Typically, the face is red and the horns are white with red tips.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Chicago Bulls Logo Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).