Learn how to draw a great looking Justice League Logo with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Justice League Logo.
"Separately, DC Super Heroes... are the greatest fighters for truth and justice the world has ever known. Collectively, however, they are a force of nature, leaders of a team of heroes who are only rivaled by the pantheons of gods from ancient mythology—the Justice League.
The League is the earth’s first line of defense against threats too large for humanity to face alone."
- DC Comics
A number of other superheroes have joined the Justice League's ranks since their first comic book appearance in 1960.
The heroes of the Justice League first joined forces during an alien attack on Earth. Each hero individually defeated many of the invaders, but they had to work together to overcome the last.
While the League has dissolved and reformed a number of times, these heroes are always there when the people of Earth are in crisis.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
The Justice League had their start in comic books, but they've featured in other media as well. Appearances include animated cartoons such as Super Friends,, live-action films, video games, merchandise, amusement park rides, and fan art.
Did you know? DC competitor Marvel Comics created several character sets in response to the Justice League, including the Fantastic Four and Squadron Sinister, whose villains were analogs to the League heroes.
According to DC, "Although the Justice League is not the world’s first superhero team, it is nevertheless the standard by which all other superhero teams are measured."
Would you like to draw a cartoon of the Justice League logo? This easy, step-by-step cartoon logo drawing tutorial is here to show you how. All you will need is a pencil, pen, or marker and a sheet of paper. You may also wish to color your finished drawing.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing the Justice League Logo
How to Draw a Great Looking Justice League Logo for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by using long and short straight lines to enclose an "L" shape, left open on the bottom side. This begins the outline of the Justice League symbol.
Easy Justice League Logo Drawing - Step 2
2. Extend the straight lines further. Then, draw another set of straight lines diverging from them at a diagonal angle. Connect them at the end with a short straight line. This continues the outline of the shield-like logo.
Easy Justice League Logo Drawing - Step 3
3. Use long and short straight lines to draw another "L" shape, a mirror image of the first. Thus begins the opposite side of the Justice League shield.
Easy Justice League Logo Drawing - Step 4
4. Extend the straight lines of the "L" shape's open end. Extend another pair of straight lines at a diagonal angle, creating a mirror image of the opposite side. Connect the lines with a short straight line.
Easy Justice League Logo Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw a series of straight lines. Notice the differing lengths and the horizontal, diagonal, and vertical orientations. This begins the letter "J" for "Justice."
Easy Justice League Logo Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw a straight line downward from the top of the "J." In the middle of the letter, use short straight lines to trace half of a five-pointed star. Then, continue the straight line downward.
Easy Justice League Logo Drawing - Step 7
7. Use straight lines to create the hook of the "J," resembling the bottom of the letter "O." Notice the rounded bottom corners.
Add More Details to Your Justice League Logo Picture - Step 8
8. Draw straight lines parallel to the side of the "J," with short lines completing the outline of the star.
Complete the Outline of Your Justice League Logo Drawing - Step 9
9. Use straight lines to complete the outline of the letter "L" for "League."
Color Your Justice League Logo Drawing
Color the shield-like cartoon of the Justice League logo. This symbol is usually grey in color to resemble a metal or stone shield.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Justice League Logo Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).