Learn how to draw a great looking Viperion from Miraculous with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Viperion from Miraculous.
Would you like to learn how to draw Viperion from Miraculous? This easy, step-by-step cartoon character drawing tutorial will help you master the Viperion from Miraculous outline.
Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir is an animated superhero series that debuted in 2015.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
These teenagers use the magical powers of creatures called Kwami to take on their powers. But they are not the only ones. Viperion, a.k.a. Luka Couffaine is a snake-themed superhero.
He received the Snake Miraculous, inhabited by the kwami Sass, from Ladybug.
Viperion is kind and generous. His enhanced abilities include speed, strength, and agility. He also has a special power called Second Chance that allows him to go back in time.
He is good at reading people's emotions and expressing himself through music. He loves Marinette - a.k.a. Ladybug - even though she has fallen for Adrien.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Viperion from Miraculous
How to Draw a Great Looking Viperion from Miraculous for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the Viperion from Miraculous outline by drawing the boy's eyes. Use curved lines to sketch the almond-shaped eyes, the brows above them, and the bridge of the nose in between.
Draw two circles within each eye and shade the inner circle to indicate the pupil.
Easy Viperion from Miraculous Drawing - Step 2
2. Use a long curved line to outline the face. Then, use shorter curved lines to trace the nose, nostrils, and lips.
Easy Viperion from Miraculous Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw Viperion's hair. Use long curved lines that meet at points to draw the locks. Notice that some locks of hair overlap others.
Easy Viperion from Miraculous Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw a "V" shaped line to form the sideburn at the side of the face. Then, use curved lines to enclose the hair on the opposite side, the ear, and the top of the head.
Easy Viperion from Miraculous Drawing - Step 5
5. Sketch the hair at the back of Viperion's neck. Use short curved lines that meet at points. Detail the inside of the ear with short lines.
Easy Viperion from Miraculous Drawing - Step 6
6. Texture the hair with curved lines. Draw an oval on the earlobe to form an earring. Then, draw Viperion's mask.
Draw curved lines across the face to outline the mask above and below the eyes. Then, enclose small inverted triangles to form the fangs at the bottom of the mask.
Easy Viperion from Miraculous Drawing - Step 7
7. Detail the mask by drawing a long, horizontal line across it and banding the bottom of the mask with vertical lines. Shade two small curved shapes to form false nostrils.
Then, draw two lines down from the head to form the neck, with overlapping lines to indicate the collar of the shirt.
Add More Details to Your Viperion from Miraculous Picture - Step 8
8. Draw two "V" shaped lines to complete the garment's collar. Then, extend a series of overlapping curved lines from each side to form the shoulders.
Complete the Outline of Your Viperion from Miraculous Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete your Viperion from Miraculous outline by detailing the costume. Contour the collar bones with curved lines. Draw a diamond within a diamond on the chest, as well as two bottomless triangles.
Color Your Viperion from Miraculous Drawing
Color your cartoon of Viperion. Shade his hair, mask, and suit in various tones of green.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Viperion from Miraculous Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).